Official Community Forums Home

Curved Penis

rosamaba

• Members

Just curious to hear from other men who have- or women who've experienced a penis curving downward.

My guy is about 9.5length 6inches around so the largeness is also a contributing factor to inability to do certain positions without being uncomforatable (for him mainly)

Just wanting to hear some positive and negative experiences I guess, as he feel insecure about it at times and me being his 2nd partner -and having been turned down before due to size-too big, uncircumsized, and curve.

Finding a girl to join us has been hard, due to size mainly...

Anywho- just curious for feedbak or experiences

fyi- has been checked out in the past- and it is within the normal range acording to his doctor and does not need medical attention.

• Members

So he has been checked for peyronies? Hmmmm.....most curvatures of the penis that cause pain DO require medical attention...I suggest he get a second opinion...

• Members
So he has been checked for peyronies? Hmmmm.....most curvatures of the penis that cause pain DO require medical attention...I suggest he get a second opinion...

Thanks- No pain though due to erection...

only in certain positions where he is hitting my cervix or my pelvic bone is there discomfort.

&usually only when i ride him due to him not being in control so much of the position, depth, roughness etc...