Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Turbo Suction Tongue

Tyger

SE0602-14main.jpg

Ready, set, SUCK!! I’m always in the mood to have my clit stimulated (what girl isn't?), and was thrilled when my newest purchase came in. Pretty in Purple, this waterproof sucking toy resembles a mouth, complete with lips and a tongue.

There are 2 controllers. One is the bulb that you squeeze to increase suction. I was surprised to see that there was no release button on it anywhere. Ah well, on to the one that controls the vibes. This one is NOT waterproof (but the toy itself is), and it takes 2 AA batteries (not incl.). An easy-to-use dial increases the “tongue’s” vibes quite nicely. Yes, I think that this will be strong enough for this hard-to-please vibe seeker!

I lubed up the tongue and lips of the toy to get a slicker and better suction, and away I went. With the lube on it, the suction is great, however, it doesn’t stay in place like other clit suckers I’ve tried. This one has some suction, then it lets go, unless you hold onto it in place. It also could be the way I’m shaped down there, but, with no release button, I was happy that it didn’t stay in place. Of course it didn’t feel like real lips 100%, but with the lube, and the jelly material this is made of, the added bonus of the audible sound of lip smacking really turned me on to no end. The vibes are strong and kinda loud on this one.

It was a bit complicated having 2 controllers, but, once you have the vibes set to where you want them, you can set the vibe controller down beside you, and then all you really need to play with is the toy and the pumping bulb.

Less I forget, the “base” of the mouth has a super-strong suction cup on it, for added tub/shower play. I didn’t use it in the tub this time, but I did try out the suction cup, and this sucker sucks!!

These kinds of things take time & practice to get use too, and each clit sucker is different. Where this one didn’t get me off right away, I will be trying it out again, and again. Maybe next time, I’ll even let my hubby try sucking on me with this toy too. I believe that, in the end, this toy won’t suck (in a bad way that is).

Suck & Vibe

• Members

You always seem to get the pretty purple pleasure playthings!

Great review!

Gotta love da purple playthings!!