Official Community Forums Home

Morganite Glass Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

TCGL80main.jpg

Oh Ladies....this glass dildo is 9" of pure pleasuring! I LOVE glass dildos and this one does not dissappoint! Covered with upraised pleasure bumps, uniquely curved, long, heavy and G-Spot appropriate...what more could a girl (or girls??) want???

While my hubby and I did have tremendous fun with this toy - I have to admit -I was craving some lesbian action with this toy! Because it is a 'relaxed S' shape, I could see this toy sandwhiched in between me and another lovely lady (you make the visual)with both of us getting the full attention of the slight curves! Alas, I am married and happily so.

My hubby loves to watch anything penetrate me - and this was no different. We love to cool down our glass toys in the freezer and then heat them back by putting them in my nice, warm....you know! :) When we had warmed up with some hot oral, I was ready to cool down so my hubby got the dildo from the freezer. As he teased me by sticking it in and out, in and out, I noticed that the pleasure bumps are really pronounced. I could definitely feel them on my tender insides. I love the hard pressure that I glass dildo delivers, and this one has the unique 'twist' of having an upraised end. I knew this so I told my hubby to search for my G-Spot.

Search he did and soon enough he found it. By just twisting the toy oh so slightly, while pushing it up into my spot and me working my clit feverishly with my JimmyJane mini vibe I was building to a fantastic 'O' and it was going to be a good one! In no time flat I had a nice series of Os and there was at least 2 G-Spot ones included! I am not sure if it was the combo of the little bumps and the curved ends, but this toy really hits the spot!

I love glass toys - easy to clean, hypoallergenic, sanitary, great to play with temperature variance - this toy is a winner in my book. Not only that, but because this toy is double ended, it would be great to try with a female partner! If any of you ladies are looking for that next, hot, lesbian toy - this one just might do it! I would love to hear if anyone tries it out! Single play, couple play - any play - the Morganite is DYNAMITE!!!

Bring Morgan Home....

*stomps her feet* I WANT ONE!!!