Official Community Forums Home

Beyond The Mat

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

Pappy and I kind of went from weather to wrestling which reminded me of my youth where we used to buy pro wrestling magazines for a $1 and one of the magazines used to have a pictural called apartment wresting. This was kind of our exposure to erotic wrestling because they always had pretty young gals in bikinis in an empty apartment ( most the time) wrestlng around and you know alot of us found this better then sears catalog to masturbate to until we could get our hands on a playboy or some other magazine.

Now some people like the idea of wrestling around with their partners so here a place to disucss this interesting topic. Now I dont know who gets turned on by pro wrestling, it died for me about 20 years ago but a friend of mine did mention he planned to turn his bed ( four posts) into a tiny ring with ropes around it for him and the wife. I thought there some interesting bondage fun. You can stick a paddle at the top of the bed post and wrestle for it and have one of them spank them from a pole matchs where the first person who gets to the paddle gets to use it. Hell why not, tv and womens wrestling now has has lingerie matchs, gravey bowl matches, etc

Anyone have any ideas they want to suggest for this type of fore play

Glenn

• Members
I think Glenn may lose that just because!!!

Beats the lingerie pilow fight match I saw the other night, hey how about a "First Cum" match. First person to cum looses, now that when it gets interesting

Glenn