Official Community Forums Home

Latin Knights Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

I am in love with a Latin Man....shhhhh, don't tell my hubby! Just kidding, because he KNOWS I have a new, Latin Lover - he watched me fuck him silly! Confused? Well, let me elaborate a bit. I received this lovely, 8" long, 1 5/8" WIDE realistic dildo and I have to say, it is true what they say about Latin Dildos - they will get you OFF!

Here is a picture of my new Latin Lover....

NO2011-4main.jpg

Can you SEE why I in in love???? This dildo is the most realistic feeling that I have ever had! It is complete with LOOOOONNNNG shaft, big, hanging balls, blood vessels bulging up and down the shaft, a realistic head, light brown coloring (he is Latin, right) and of course - he is always HARD. The thing about this dildo is, while it is hard, it also bends and 'shakes' - which makes it even more realistic. Also, it has a suction cup on the base that really holds tight - and I mean T I G H T!!

So, how did I utilize this new Latin Bad Boy? Well, I asked my hubby if I could bring another man to bed, and then I produced Ricardo. He smiled and said, "sure baby, anything you want!" Well, the rule about threesomes in our bed is that my hubby gets firsts - so he took his time warming me up with oral, then we lubed up Ricardo and my hubby helped him get deep into me! This item is large and in charge and it took a little finessing to get him in. He is not 'unnaturally large' but he is wider than most. This dildo felt so realistic that I had to look down to make sure my hubby didn't sneak himself in.

When he got Ricardo pounding away in me, I felt those low hanging balls slapping my ass and I have to say, I just loved that! My hubby was hard and ready, so we decided what better way to utilize a full, large, hard cock than to do a DP! My hubby wanted 'vagina privelege' so we REALLY lubed up Ricky and he entered me anally. Once fully in, my hubby entered me vaginally and let me tell you ladies - if you want the DP experience - this is the way to go! I put my mini-bullet on my clit and fired off orgasm after orgasm!

This toy would be PERFECT for solo play, couple play, or DP play! It is easy to clean, completely waterproof, firm yet bendable, large, but not too large! It is the perfect extra something for your playtime. I did notice that the shopping guide says 'choose vibrations or no vibrations' - this toy does NOT vibrate! As for the suction cup option, I used it again last night in the bath to make sure the suction cup would hold - and let me tell you ladies, this dildo stuck there through 20 minutes of grinding and humping to MY personal pleasure! Oh Ricky, you did me good last night too...but shhhhhh, don't tell my hubby!

Get Ricardo to YOUR house!

See, with a name like Ricardo, all I can think of is "HEY LUCY!! I'm hoooooo-oome!!" :P

Great review!

• Members
See, with a name like Ricardo, all I can think of is "HEY LUCY!! I'm hoooooo-oome!!" :P

Great review!

Oh, Ricky is home baby, he is H OOOOO MMMM E!!!