Official Community Forums Home

Butterfly Panty Pal

Valntyn

• Members

SE0029-04main.jpg

Butterfly Panty Pal: one of THE cutest toys! The girly-me loves both pink & butterflies and HOW do you top hands-free lovin?

The BPP has two pieces: a hard-but-flexible butterfly, decorative when worn & a bullet, worn hidden in your panties. Although the two pieces are separate, they CLiCK together with a magnet that won’t budge from where you put it.

Battery insertion is easy & instructions are included. Although it only needs two, the BPP comes with four common watch batteries. EXTRA batteries -- how great is that?! There is a plastic strip in the battery chamber & it’s recommended you LEAVE IT IN for best results. Situate where the bullet will pleasure you most, let the butterfly magnetically click into place on the outside of your underwear, then push the button on the bullet to start the vibrations.

I had just dumped a basket of clean laundry on the bed to fold. ‘Why not liven this task up a bit?!’ I thought. I washed & ran an antibacterial wipe over all the pieces, inserted the batteries & clicked it into place so the bullet was nestled against my clit, then returned to the laundry... which was WAY more fun now that I was entertained! Every time I leaned forward to pick up another item to fold, I would shift slightly against the bullet & get further aroused. Standing upright, I’d sway slowly back & forth, teasing myself with the movements.

Although the vibes weren’t strong enough to bring me to orgasm (this girl needs strong vibes!!), I was VERY worked up & ended up tossing the clothes aside while I brought out another toy to finish me in a series of yummy orgasms!

This is a VERY quiet toy & I see myself using it again & again, at home OR out in public with no fears of anyone hearing a thing. If you’re looking for a cute, playful gift for yourself or your lady, think about this toy! That little pink butterfly decorating the front of your lover’s panties will be SUCH a turn-on for both of you!

Fluff, fold, and fuh-fuh-flutter!! How cute!!