Official Community Forums Home

Uncomfortable Oral

CRASH_Romeo

• Members

Okay I do have more than one question, so you might see a few from me ;)

She is uneasy with her "down there" area. Which part exactly, I do not know. She's NEVER orgasmed from oral and I WANT to make her. I've got the tips down to do it right, but whats the best way to make her feel more comfortable? Just talk to her? What should be said? Thanks!

I'm going to assume that she's about your age, and probably not experienced much in the ways of sex (aka Adult Play).

It took me a very long time to get use to the idea of a guy going down on me, and actually LIKING it (him and I). But, after a while, with many assurances that he actually LIKED how I tasted and smelled *down there*, I got more comfortable with it.

If she feels "funny" about it, have her shower first, and get all clean, before you go down on her, and she may get use to the idea a bit more when she feels fresher. Let her know you like her natural smell and taste, and that, yes, guys REALLY like to lick, nibble, and suck down there. That you truly enjoy it, but don't overdo it. If you make a HUGE deal about it, you won't sound sincere or truthful.

To feel comfortable, she needs to feel relaxed too. Massaging her all over, and maybe sneaking a lick her and there, while massaging her legs and feet, things like that. Teach her, and learn from her too.

Best wishes!

• Members

In my experience this is about her worry of odor. Reassurance may help but don't think it will work immediately, it takes time, love, and confidence!

• Members

She's probably not as uncomfortable with herself as she is insecure about how it will be for you while you are down there. Afterall, wouldn't that be the ultimate in rejection if you went down on her and then she loved it, but you never wanted to again? What if she smells or tastes objectionable to you? All these things are playing through her mind, so I suggest you take things nice and slow with her.

First thing is cleanliness. Shower with her, or enjoy a bubble bath for two. Then work on getting her really fired up. In my opinion, the more she wants to climax, the more open she'll be to letting you explore new dimensions. Also, you have to overcome her concerns about taste and smell, so why don't you try fingering her and then licking your hands telling her how good she tastes.

It may take a while, but no orgasm will arrive when someone is holding back. Comfort is key here, so I suggest you take things slowly. It may take a few sessions to get there, but the rewards are worth it.

~the laundry goddess

• Members

Mmmh, I've been trying the shower/bath approach (more for the romantic approach) but she doesn't want to bother her room mate if we're messing around in the tub. But I'm realizing more that I just need to keep doing it and telling her how much I like doing it. I really do, and she has no reason to worry about it. I've been telling her and I think I'm making her budge at least a little. Thanks guys!