Official Community Forums Home

Little Duckie Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

SE2129-10main.jpg

Little Duckie you're the one, soft and cuddly some much FUN.....I could not help but think of this old song from Sesame Street (Ernie's Rubber Duckie song) as I pulled this item out of my box. I laughed out loud...seriously, out loud! The idea of fucking a duck - or, rather, a duck fucking me - well, it struck me as hilarious!

I am open minded - and many different items have crossed the barriers of my open legs - so I figured what the heck! I put in the one AA battery and climbed into a steamy bathtub. I couldn't get the thing to turn on. I tried pushing the beak, pushing the bottom, squeezing the sides - then FINALLY I turned the base (it is tricky) and it turned on. I was surprised to see that it does have a progressive vibrator (low to high). It is 4" long from butt to beak (couldn't resist) and 1.25 " wide at the beak. Obviously, it is waterproof.

So, I turned the vibes to high and stuck the duck between my lips (vaginal, not oral!). The vibrations are not bad at all - but not super high. Good for beginners for sure (and any gal who wants to hide toy play by taking a nice bath). I used the duckie beak to stimulate my clit and it was a fairly long build-up but I did eventually have a nice, relaxed, duck-induced orgasm. The information sheet that comes with this toy suggests you could insert it - but I would NOT do that. It is too small and the beak is, well, awkward.

This is a cute little toy - good for novelty or gag gifts (perhaps bachelorette parties) or for a very timid new toy user. Advanced players, such as myself, will most likely find it....less than stimulating but fun. This toy gets 2 bills up (duck bills of course!)

Fuck the Duck

Mikayla, you quack me up!!