Official Community Forums Home

Liberator?

zanej

• Members

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the liberator products, specifically the smaller wedge. Would a couple be wiser to purchase this product or a positions guide first. If so, are there any you would recommend.

Finally, what would be a good starter whip? Spanking is fun but something that could tease and "punish" sounds fun. I really liked the looks of the ones with the small rubber strands.

Thanks for any comments I recieve in case I don't get back here for awhile.

I don't believe any of our reviewers, or anyone else for that matter, has tried the Liberator shapes (yet). As far as whips go, please check the Sex Toy Review section for some items that we've tried and either liked, didn't like, or LOVED. In the forum itself, at the bottom of the page, you can do a Keyword Search, for a more specific search, or you can also go to the Toy Reviews tab at the top. Those are organized by date.

• Members
I don't believe any of our reviewers, or anyone else for that matter, has tried the Liberator shapes (yet). As far as whips go, please check the Sex Toy Review section for some items that we've tried and either liked, didn't like, or LOVED. In the forum itself, at the bottom of the page, you can do a Keyword Search, for a more specific search, or you can also go to the Toy Reviews tab at the top. Those are organized by date.

Thanks Tyger, will do.

• Members
  • Members

iha, it's a shame you are not getting the full use of such a thing! I hope the reading material is good at least!!!!

• Members

I have the wedge/ramp combo, and have to say it is not just fantastic, but well worth the price. I had seen, and wanted to dabble in the world of Liberator, having seen all the ads, and visited the website, but balked at the expense. Then, I was in the office of a Physical Therapist, and saw that they had Liberator items, used for stretching, and for exercise positions.

I bought the combo right after that. And I am glad I did. The covers are washable, they come with storage cover/bags too, and the foam is very firm. Plus the covers are made with a fabric that is not slippery, so when you put the wedge and ramp together, they stay put.

All in all, a well designed, well thought out, well made product line.

Get them, and the positions just come... better than putting a pillow under her ass, or leaning her over the headboard! ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't own liberator stuff yet, but that will change sooner rather than later. The liberator items come with position guides for the furniture so you can make the most of them. Having a standard guide like 365 days of positions or the modern Kama Sutra are great and should be a standard for any couple.