Official Community Forums Home

Military Issue Waterproof Mini Vibe

Tyger

pd1124-00main.jpg

ATTENTION SOLDIER!!!! This is Frig-a-Dear General Tyger speaking, and yes, I am talking to YOU! You’d better report for duty and get your military issued mini-vibe Private, and I mean on the DOUBLE!

Don’t forget your one AA battery either! It’s not good to be caught out in the trenches (bathtub, public bathroom, bedroom) without your most important military orgasm tool! And it should always be in proper working order!

This smooth, all-terrain vibe has one color-CAMO! And you’re gonna LIKE it!

Care for your vibe is YOUR responsibility! Make sure that it is firing correctly at ALL times, and is clean. You never know when a surprise inspection will spring up! Operation is easy, just twist, and adjust to your personal preference of firing power. Know your vibe!

From really low to medium high is the standard strength for this vibe. Any higher, and the enemy may hear you cumming, and then giving away your position!

Always make sure your mini-vibe is safe and secure, whether it be tucked into your backpack, purse, or where ever you choose to store it, the 5.5” mini should be accounted for at all times. Dangerous in the wrong hands, make sure that you train any other of your soldiers to use it accordingly, safely, and successfully.

You have your orders, now go, and have a successful mission! *salutes*

We want YOU!

;)

:P

;)

• Members

What a great review Tyger. I'm married to a soldier who is currently deployed at the moment for 14 more months. I have been thinking about getting this for myself to help me with those long and lonely nights.

• Members

LOL! That is TOTALLY a hilarious review! Great job as always!!!1