Official Community Forums Home

Tourmaline Glass Dildo

jesso

• Members

Glass comes in so many shapes and forms with some having ridges and bumps and others being oh so smooth to the touch. Well the Tourmaline Glass Gem is quite a pleasant little piece of titillating glass. And if I could coin any term for it, I'd say its the ultimate GLASS Pocket Rocket.

TCGL96main.jpg

At 5.25" and a diameter of .75, this petite piece is quite manageable for anyone. I was actually surprised at how enjoyable it was! Most glass I've been exposed to seems to be on the larger side with curves or ridges galore. However the Tourmaline is as simple as it gets. And sometimes the simpler, the better.

There's a nob at the end for easy handling which comes in quite handy if you get as worked up as I do! Almost the entire piece is covered with swirls that feel very similar to a ribbed condom. However, I would say its more feeble comparatively . It's very gentle and just adds a little extra texture for your enjoyment.

Just a reminder, glass can be warmed up or cooled down for additional pleasure! You can use your freezer, microwave or something as simple as a cool or warm cup of water by your bedside (which is personally my favorite way to heat it up in an easily accessible manner). It's also one of the cleanest toys you can own. It's rather effortless to wash it being that it's glass and not to mention dishwasher safe.

This is an unerring production of a glass piece for beginners or advanced. If you've been curious about trying glass but are intimidated by size, this one would suit you just right. And if you have glass but are always looking for a new change, why not add this peanut to the pile!

Add a peanut to the pile!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

TCGL96main.jpg

This beautiful glass gem dildo by Top Cat is a small piece of art, with an array of color and a swirl of ridges, it is bound to please! The Tourmaline Glass Dildo is the perfect size for “on the go” fun, slip it into your purse, and you have an added toy for a late night rendezvous! This glass dildo measures 5.25 inches in length and .75 inches in diameter and has a knob for holding on to. Also provided is a velvet bag, the bag provided in my package was deep purple!

As a huge fan and collector of glass I have to honestly say I was a little skeptic about this one. I quickly learned however that I was clearly wrong in my thinking!

I was amazed at how wonderful the Tourmaline Glass Dildo felt with the spiral of ridges! I will definitely be putting a lot of miles on this little baby, I am in love with my new glass dildo! Don’t forget you can heat glass up or use it cold! I want to also mention when washing the Tourmaline, pay extra attention to the ridges! I ended up washing it twice after use.

The Tourmaline still has me in awe, for such a great price, I can’t believe I did not already own this. I feel like I’ve missed out not investing in this toy sooner! It’s great for beginners of glass toys and for the glass lovers like me!

Tourmaline Glass!

• Members
I'm in the market for a new vibrator/dildo. Does glass really make a big difference? Other than the warming/cooling option?

Yes it does, glass is nice and hard and smooth, it feels truly amazing. I own 5 or 6 different glass dildos and I haven't been let down yet. And they are very easy to keep clean.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

TCGL96main.jpg

A night of Wow

I have read about glass dildos so much I just had to buy one to see what all the 'fuss' was about. All I can say is WOW I was missing so much fun.

They describe this as a glass gem and I have to agree. This dildo is so nice to look at, almost like a work of abstract art. The size of this product was small but delivers a powerful punch. I was unsure how well it would deliver but like the reviews I have read on glass products it delivered much more than I expected it would. The ridges felt wonderful inserted, and the little knob at the end is very comfortable to use.In the several times I have used this product I have had mulitple O's each time. And to me that is the best perk of this toy ;) I have read glass can be chilled or heated up, I have not done that yet. My husband and I are waiting for our weekend trip to try that out.

The clean up of this toy is so easy. I know they are dishwasher safe but I just used some hot water and soap to clean mine. The velvet bag that is included is a great place to store this little gem and makes it easy to pack up for say a weekend trip :lol: Since I was only used to using bunnies and plastic dildos I will add that glass does make a HUGE difference. I know this will not be my last glass toy I buy, just the start of a fun collection.