Official Community Forums Home

How Often Are New Items Posted?

synirr

• Members

This is a question that was asked on another forum (TooTimid.com is pretty popular over at UltimateBettas.com lately, haha), but roughly how often are new freebies posted? It seems to me like it varies, but I haven't really been keeping track...

• Members

Thanks, I'll pass the info along :)

It also depends on how popular the give-a-ways are, and if they run out too soon. The DVD of the month is continuous thru the month though.

This is a question that was asked on another forum (TooTimid.com is pretty popular over at UltimateBettas.com lately, haha), but roughly how often are new freebies posted? It seems to me like it varies, but I haven't really been keeping track...

Thanks for spreading the word! That is really cool of you. We try to offer a new free item each week either on Monday or Tuesday.

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Why hallo Synirr. Fancy seeing you here. :P

We're dorks on UB, Rob, any time someone mentions the word 'toy' we pounce and go 'omg tootimid!' This can get awkward when they're like 'I bought my kid a new toy' >.>

UB... the ultima betas (?) board??

Well we welcome all people, even fish lovers! : ) But seriously, thanks for spreading the word about us. It is really appreciated. We have only gotten as far as we have because of loyal customers like yourselves, thank you!

ps. funny toy comment and I can see the awkwardness!

Why hallo Synirr. Fancy seeing you here. :P

We're dorks on UB, Rob, any time someone mentions the word 'toy' we pounce and go 'omg tootimid!' This can get awkward when they're like 'I bought my kid a new toy' >.>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yup -- Ultimate Bettas. We actually have three members on that board that are reviewers here now! Lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

oh wow glad im not the only one that got sucked in from ultimatebettas! lol :lol:

never been comfortable buying this stuff over the internet but the reviews on UB convinced me haha XD