Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Velvet Touch Vibe

Charisma

• Members

Waterproof vibrators definitely get the most use out of all of my toys. A bath or shower is the perfect time to unwind and get in touch with yourself and provides a nice opportunity for some alone time.

The Doc Johnson Velvet Touch vibe feels really soft and smooth to the touch. There is no new toy smell and no tacky feeling. It is a slender, simple vibe with the controls operated by turning the end cap. Speeds vary from low to high and it is pretty loud at its highest speed. It takes 2 AA batteries, which were easy to insert.

A few times I found myself frustrated with the location of the controls and accidentally turning the speed down when I meant to be turning it up, but that's also probably part of the learning curve. Once I was done with it I unscrewed the cap to check on just how waterproof it really was, and it was completely dry. This toy provided a nice range of vibrations and is perfect for shower or bath time fun.

Velvet Touch Vibe for $14.50

DJ0340-02main.jpg

How big/wide was it, and how strong were the vibes?

• Members

Does this one use alot of batteries? I just ordered it and want to know if I need to invest in a multi-pack of batteries :P My honey is quite busy the next week or so, so I hope to get this quick and have some of my own playtime since he won't be available to be my toy right now. ;)

It takes 2 AA batteries, which were easy to insert.