Official Community Forums Home

The Black Widow Wireless Egg 10 Functions Or Remote Bullet With 10 Functions!

cerisebaby

• Members

GK13025main.jpghttp://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5437

Mine was not black--it was purple, my favourite colour! How exciting--a remote bullet, that came with its own 23 a batteries; a good thing because I’ve never seen them at the grocery store! The bullet was nice and big--wide enough for some interesting insertion and to cover the whole area nicely--vibrating everything, not just my clitoris. I tested out the speed functions before getting down to business. The most exciting functions seemed to be the escalating ones--where the speed and strength of the vibes increase. With great anticipation, I washed the smooth bullet and settled down for some action. The vibes felt great and the different functions were very gratifying to play with; number 6 or 7 (I confess I lost count) was particularly intense--throbbing away at first, then going into a strong steady buzz.

The convenience of not having a cord connected to the bullet allowed me to roll over, thrash around, and flail my arms in abandon. However, after going through all the functions, I realised that the material the bullet was made of kept the vibes from being strong enough to finish me off. I persisted for a little while, but then had to grab my other, hard plastic bullet so I could cum. I do realise that not everyone’s clitoris enjoys as strong of vibes as mine does, but if you do like stronger vibes, I would not recommend this for solo action. Its girth makes it suitable for “extra” clitoral action with your partner without it slipping out of place however. I did find, after I was done playing, that one has to cycle through quite a few settings before the bullet can be switched off--not too convenient if you’re trying to save batteries and switch to another toy, or simply don’t want it buzzing away next to you while you use something else. Another thought: the batteries are expensive and somewhat hard to find so I’m not sure how often I’d want to play with it. Overall, I’d say this is a fun foreplay toy.

Oh, and the wireless works from about five or six metres.... pretty much from around a room if you are on the bed.

Please tell me that the "23 a batteries" was a typo......23????

About the wireless, did you test to see how far you could go away from the bullet before it lost signal?

Please remember to include a pic AND a link to the item that you've reviewed. It's just easier for everyone to see a toy, and instantly access it, without having to take extra time.

• Members

i figured out how to do it! woo hoo! and no, the 23 a is not a typo.... they're teeny batteries and it uses 3..

Please tell me that the "23 a batteries" was a typo......23????

About the wireless, did you test to see how far you could go away from the bullet before it lost signal?

Please remember to include a pic AND a link to the item that you've reviewed. It's just easier for everyone to see a toy, and instantly access it, without having to take extra time.

OK, it wasn't clear to me, thanks!

• Members

I'm not sure that I would ever own a product that took 23 batteries (of any size.) With all that power, it would vibrate my goodies... well, OFF. ;) hehe.

-Meg

• 2 months later...
  • Members

GK13025main.jpg

I absolutely love love love bullets!! This one is no exception. A bullet that is wireless, waterproof but also has 10 functions and comes with the batteries. WOW!!! The package also says that the remote works up to 30’ away!! This bullet comes in 4 different colors, red, pink, black and purple. I got the red one.

I opened the package before my husband got home. I was excited to find out how well it would hold up in the hot tub, along with the range of the remote. The batteries were extremely easy to put in. The bullet just twist apart and takes (2) 1.5v batteries, the remote takes (1) 23A battery. I noticed immediately that the remote has a clip on it, which can easy be clipped onto a belt loop of your pants or even your key chain.

I started up the hot tub, before hubby got home. I also ran threw the functions, the remote has on button on it that when pushed cycles threw the functions. Once on, it starts off with a very mild vibration, then med, then high. It has pulsating vibrations on the 4th function, which has a low, med, and high also. Then a random type function that has multi-speeds also, along with a revving type vibration, almost like a car motor.

I left the remote on the table, when hubby got home he found me in the hot tub, he also found the remote. He gave me a little wink out the kitchen window, and I placed this bullet right on my clit. I am not sure who had more fun with this little guy. All the functions I loved, and in fact this bullet actually is quit quiet in my opinion, and even when the different settings are on high the are not very overwhelming at all and still quit mild. The range is wonderful on it, my hubby was a good 25’ away and it still seemed to hold the vibrations just fine. No water got into the bullet. This bullet sure does know how to tease you, and please you. So why not let your partner have a little control. http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5437