Official Community Forums Home

Wich Dildo?

have been using a viberator on my gilfriendin the bed room for a long time. nothing crazy just a standard rabbit. she has told me recently that sometimes she dosent want the vibrations. can anyone recomend a good non viberating dildo to start with?

Russell, welcome to the forums. At the risk of repeating myself, please take the time and go over the Sex Toy Review section here in the Adult Talk forum. You can do a search for dildos IN the forum (search box is down at the bottom of a forum's page), and find dildos that were reviewed by our reviewers, what they liked or disliked about each one. Real people, giving real, honest opinions. You will also see, once you delve in deeper, that, if something doesn't work for us, for whatever reason (which we give), we say that too. We don't get paid for reviewing, and no companies offer us reviewers any "bonuses" for pumping up their products, so we're always open and honest.

A few keys to getting a dildo:

What sort of material will she/you like?

What kind of care are you willing to give to said dildo?

How big/long does she prefer? Does width matter more than length?

Phallic (penis looking) or non-phallic looking?

And, of course, how much are you willing to spend?

Personally, I just reviewed 2 similar items, glass dildos that have a helix pattern swirled in the glass. I LOVE glass!! I am one that prefers a strong vibe on my clit, but, for me, glass just seems exotic, erotic, and different! Plus, caring for glass dildos is sooooo easy and simple: wash & go!