Official Community Forums Home

I Need A Lil Help!

BLUE_INC

• Members

I need a lil help my fiancee gets back home this Thursday or Friday. And I need a lil help on what I can do to get her like really fucking horny. I mean I really want to play with her mind. I'm willing to do anything! Please help me.

• Members

teasing works well, my guy teases the hell out of me before we even get to doing anything. i'll tell you what gets me goin....maybe that could work for your girl.

My guy showin up all freshly showered and put together, smelling real good. that really gets it all started. him kissin me all sweet and being all lovey dovey, just wanted to hug me and kiss me sweetly on my neck, not really tryin nothin. if it's early enough this would probably work the best. then through the next hour or so keep comin back but a little heavier on the kissing and then teasin. him nibblin my neck, rubbin his hands down my back and squeezin my ass. but back off a bit then go back for more making it a little hotter everytime. then when she's not backin off you and showin you she wants more then go for it.

But if your looking to have her burst through the front door and pounce on you then you'll have to get her there before you see her, so texting has worked for us, and the phone...tell her things that you know turn her on, if she has to travel then she'll have time to imagine it all then really want it when she's there.

I'm no expert but I hope this can help somehow. good luck

• Members

Since this is the first post I've seen from you, welcome. Are you by chance near the DV in the Mojave? If so we may have been neighbors at one time.

• Members
Since this is the first post I've seen from you, welcome. Are you by chance near the DV in the Mojave? If so we may have been neighbors at one time.

Yes I am new. And I dont really live in DeathValley, Cali. But I'd like to sometime. I've always loved DeathValley, Cali. I want to move there sometime. I've seen and herd stories on how beautiful it is there. But anyways back on topic thanks guys for all you help!

• Members
Yes I am new. And I dont really live in DeathValley, Cali. But I'd like to sometime. I've always loved DeathValley, Cali. I want to move there sometime. I've seen and herd stories on how beautiful it is there. But anyways back on topic thanks guys for all you help!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I, personally, loved the desert. But it's not everyone's cup of tea! If you ever get there you should check out the Tarantula crossing that is on the road to Ft. Irwin. Pretty unique!!!

• Members
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I, personally, loved the desert. But it's not everyone's cup of tea! If you ever get there you should check out the Tarantula crossing that is on the road to Ft. Irwin. Pretty unique!!!

I'll make sure to do it. Right now wear I live is in Norfolk, NE. And I hate it with a passion. I've allways said if I move it will be to either Denver, Or DeathValley. And why I chose those 2 towns is because I either want to live in the Mile high city or I want to live where its allways beautifull.

And sorry for the miss spelling of words my spell check is screwing up again.

• Members

There is also a ghost town out there called Yermo. It's between Ft. Irwin and 29 Palms marine base. Another sight that shouldn't be missed!