Official Community Forums Home

I Got My Valentine's Early!

jen27

Hey, I've been around for a while, reading the forums but never had the courage to write anything until now. I had the most AMAZING sex last night and I have to give some credit to these forums. My BF and I have been together 7 months and while we have good sex, it's never been amazing...until last night. I decided it was time for some double penetration with my new toy DW6862main.jpg

the Nubby crank which I purchased from TT. Oh my Lord! I'm a girl that likes to be completely full and this certainly did the trick! I started out teasing my guy with this in my pussy and another glass toy in my ass. He was floored! I usually save that for masturbating :P but decided it was time for him to share in that too. He quickly turned me over and removed both toys putting the new toy in my ass while he pounded away holding onto my hips. I almost never orgasm through sex but oh, i did last night! Multiple times! I used Howard's breathing techniques and it truely did the trick. I got my hot, steamy sex for Valentine's a little early! Thanks! ;)

• Members
Hey, I've been around for a while, reading the forums but never had the courage to write anything until now. I had the most AMAZING sex last night and I have to give some credit to these forums. My BF and I have been together 7 months and while we have good sex, it's never been amazing...until last night. I decided it was time for some double penetration with my new toy DW6862main.jpg

the Nubby crank which I purchased from TT. Oh my Lord! I'm a girl that likes to be completely full and this certainly did the trick! I started out teasing my guy with this in my pussy and another glass toy in my ass. He was floored! I usually save that for masturbating :P but decided it was time for him to share in that too. He quickly turned me over and removed both toys putting the new toy in my ass while he pounded away holding onto my hips. I almost never orgasm through sex but oh, i did last night! Multiple times! I used Howard's breathing techniques and it truely did the trick. I got my hot, steamy sex for Valentine's a little early! Thanks! ;)

This is how I got my gf on a multi-O spree also. I don't think her breathing was a major factor in it but maybe it was. I was alternated in and out with both hands and she was gasp and begging for more. After an almost continous wave for many minutes she took over for more. She got to the point that the dildoes were both deep in her but she couldn't move them without cumming more. Then one in her pussy was almost vacuum locked inside her. She spent probably 45 minutes getting them back out. Hope you and yours enjoyed your experience as much as we did ours!