Official Community Forums Home

Kissing Betty On The Couch

Nuri

• Members

From Pretty Dirty

------------

After we clean the cum off you in the shower, we stand together in each other’s arms and kiss for a while under the water. Finally we get out and – and not bothering to dry - go into the living room. I push your jacket off the couch and lie down. I motion you to come over. You begin to kneel at the side of the couch and lick my nipple. It feels great but I have something else in mind. I pull you up onto the couch. “I want you to sit on my face,” I say.

You begin to turn around for 69. “No, not like that,” say, “I’ve already cum once so you have some catching up to do. I want you to be facing me, I want to be able to play with your tits and to see your face when you cum.”

You shift your body back around and straddle my face with your thighs. I love that you’re bare as your lower yourself onto my face. The skin around your pussy is so smooth and soft on my cheeks. You sigh as my lips make contact with yours. Your pussy is wet from the shower and your excitement. It feels hot on my tongue and tastes terrific. You squirm down to get more comfortable and to make it easier for me to lick and kiss you.

I kiss you as deep as I can; not satisfied with licking the opening, I strain to push my tongue into you. You let out a little squeal as I raise my face to go deeper still. My neck is no match though as you bear down on me with your weight, shoving yourself against me, grinding your pussy across my mouth. I can barely breathe. My arms are wrapped around you pulling you even tighter to me. I move my mouth to your clit and begin kissing and licking it hard.

I look up, your fingers – with their dark painted nails – are squeezing your breasts and nipples. Your blonde hair, wet from the shower, hands lank around your face and shoulder and chest. As you begin stroking yourself against me faster and harder, you head rolls from side to side, from front to back.

Your lips are parted and your eyes are closed. Your head if forward now and your hair almost reaches my face between your thighs. There’s a look of concentration of your face and your roll yourself across my lips and tongue. Watching you doing this with me is getting me hard all over again. As I suck and slurp and lick and kiss you, I am already imagining being inside you, fucking you and cumming in your pussy.

You lean ever farther forward and brace a hand on the arm of the couch, lifting yourself off me and then slapping back down against me hard. Your right arm is wrapped under your breasts, holding them. Your breath comes out if loud puffs and as you bang onto my face, a moan is building inside you. I can see flush spreading across your chest and up your throat, you nipples swelling even more.

Suddenly your knees are crushing my head. You’re bent over sharply and are biting your lower lip. There’s a gush of fresh wet flowing from you into my mouth and you begin to scream and tell me that you’re cumming. I can feel it in my face as your pussy jerks and twitches against my mouth. My hands are up now on your tits, pushing and rubbing them. You continue to scream as I suck your clit .

I put my hands on you hips and push you off my face. “I want to fuck you,” I say and you slide back down my body fast, your hand a blur on your pussy. You drop your head to mine and moan that you want me in you now. Your hand is holding my dick, pushing it inside you. You’re tossing your ass up and down against me – yelping each time we come together. I bring your tits to my mouth and kiss your fat pink nipples.

I wish this could go on forever but the excitement is too much. I wrap my arms around you tight and push your ass down hard onto my. Your still moving your hips but they’re pressed against me tighter now. I begin to cum in you and can feel the consistency of your pussy change as my cum mixes with your wet. I moan loudly as I cum into you – pulling you down to my face and kissing you. Our mouths are dry but your lips and tongue are so soft and warm.

A little shudder runs through you and you press yourself against me. You tell me you’re sleepy as you run a finger around my nipple. I kiss your hair and say that I am too. We doze off on the couch, glowing.

• Members

how did I not see this one before? I like it very much. what I like is: how much you (or your character lol) is into her experience. You want to see her face, see her enjoyment there. There's a certain amount of awe and respect in your words that describe what's happening to her body. Also, she's not controling much and she's readily doing what you suggest.

• Members
how did I not see this one before? I like it very much. what I like is: how much you (or your character lol) is into her experience. You want to see her face, see her enjoyment there. There's a certain amount of awe and respect in your words that describe what's happening to her body. Also, she's not controling much and she's readily doing what you suggest.

I'm totally into writing about the shared experience and how I imagine her to be responding to what is happening. I agree with you that I often make the female characters too passive. That's not always the case but it's something I think I need to work on a bit more. What do you think?

Nuri

• Members

heh. no, I meant I *liked* that part. Being passive takes the pressure off, and can be very exciting to think about. I don't think you "often make the female characters passive". I just noticed it here. And I like it.

• Members
heh. no, I meant I *liked* that part. Being passive takes the pressure off, and can be very exciting to think about. I don't think you "often make the female characters passive". I just noticed it here. And I like it.

Ah, cool, thanks for clearing that up for me. I just re-read the story and have a total boner. It is a good story.