Official Community Forums Home

Hottest Pink

Tyger

DVD-AE-08199.jpg

Do you like sex? Yes? Do you like watching women having sex? Yes? Do you like watching women having sex with OTHER WOMEN? Absolutely! If so, this is a MUST HAVE for your adult film collection!

Starring Jill Kelly, Shayla La Veaux, Gina Ryder, Taylor St. Claire, and many more, you have quite the smorgasbord of ladies to watch in this film!

I have Hot Pink 2, which I found to be a great all girl DVD, and this follow up does NOT disappoint in the least!!!! I just love watching women do other women!! This DVD has 17 snatch-dripping scenes of women pleasing women, in 2 & 3-somes. This clips range in time periods, themes, and looks. Some women in vinyl, some in lace, & others in evening gowns, this DVD is an eclectic mix of fetishes, looks, and styles.

Each woman in this film is gorgeous, and each has her own style of fucking, shaving, and cumming. I sure would love to put myself in their capable hands! From romantically seductive, to domineering, to shy, to dream like, to just getting it on, picking a favorite scene may be a bit hard!

Toys, tongues, twats, & tits galore, I had a wonderfully horny time watching this film. I enjoyed over ¾ of the scenes here! There were only a couple of scenes that I just said “aahhh, moving on” too.

This film has just pushed ahead of most of my other films, & now rates in the top 3 of my collection!

Get THE Hottest Pink!!!