Official Community Forums Home

Which To Pick...

FloydVixen

• Members

Good Evening my friends.

I have been struggling with a few choices & I was looking for some input.

Mind you this is my first official toy purchase (I know!! Can you believe it??!!) I have always been a manual or shower/tub gal. My husband & I have discussed a few times getting one for myself for when he is deployed, we even shopped online together but we always got...ahem...distracted. So, here I am trying to pick. Unfortunately I can only get one right now (I am sure I will come back for more)

I don't want to get anything too 'intimidating', it will be a toy for both me alone & us together. This is his first time with these things as well & seems nervous about the more realilstic ones.

I am interested in the LAYAspot

It doesn't look the part, very versatile, I love the different levels & its waterproof.

This one, the Decadence Mini looks very appealing. I like the velvety feel idea, can used for g-spot & clitoral, plus its waterproof.

I like the Natural Contours Liberte same idea, not intimidating, internal & external, 3 levels & a pulse, but NOT waterproof.

Finally I hve also looked at the Natural Contours Ultime I like the shape, looks like it could fairly versatile, but again, NOT waterproof & it didn't get very good reviews here.

Let us not forget all of the different bullets & eggs!! Which ones do you suggest??

So, please...advise away!!

• Members

My first suggestion is always a bullet or an egg. They seem to be the the most versatile. The right one can be used for internal and external stimulation, can be used on you and your man, and they come in a wide variety of strengths and styles. One of my favorites to use with my wife, just because of the visual part of it (and the vibes are great for her) is the Glow In the Dark Pocket Exotics. Ultimately, though, the choice is yours and will have to cater to your tastes...and you may just have to take that risk and hope for the best. Fortunately many of the products on the site have real reviews from real people. Hopefully that will help you out.

Thurisas.