Official Community Forums Home

Vaginal Fisting

libragirl2564

• Members

So this is something I would love.... my boyfriend and I have tried a few times and I am either to small or his hand is too big.... any help ideas to make his hand "slide"in.. we have tried lubes.. I so want to fill that "full" feeling,, I have heard from other women it is a wonderful sensation... I have not had children and can not have children .. does that help in the stretching??

You all seem to have such great input in other ideas so thought I would throw this one out there too...

Thanks

• Members

Fisting is something that every woman CAN do, if she is willing to put in the effort. Vaginas are made to push out a babies head - we all know how big an average babies head is. Now it is true that not all people can birth a baby, but it is not the vaginal canal that is the problem, but the pelvic opening. The vagina can stretch to a good size, and a fist is really not that large.

You are correct that lube is important, but so is excitement. If you are not into it, and I mean INTO IT, then it just is not going to happen! You really have to be relaxed, horny, and well lubricated for this event to happen.

So, my advice to you - if you want to try again, remember that it takes some effort. Go slow - it is not going to just slide in. What woman has a 5 second labor? It takes a little time to stretch. Have him start with 4 fingers. Use a vibrator to keep up the excitement. Do not orgasm as this will CONTRACT the walls of the vagina. So stop just before you cum. As he works the fingers have him add another, then cup the hand, then make the fist, then slowly get it in, then BOOM...he is in. Go slow at first, then you can go faster. Keep the vibrator going for excitment and you should be OK.

Hope this helps!

Mikayla