Official Community Forums Home

Large Penis

theswtestcaramel

Hello all!!!I'm having a problem taking in all of my mates penis. He likes for me to throw it back and take it, but its hard because it hurts somewhat. Is there a way to enjoy his entire penis without pain? Because I really want to please his desires and not only that. I want to enjoy his entire penis. Thank you in advance!!!

Hello and welcome to the site!!

As for your, um, problem? Well, the one thing I can definitely tell you is that women's vaginas are meant to stretch out considerably. So, it is possible. What I would recommend highly, is that you have a lot of good quality lube handy. I'm talking REAL sex lube, none of the stuff that people may find around the house in a pinch. And, spit isn't the greatest lube either. Saliva has a tendancy to dry out as well.

Silicone lubes are the slickest, and longest lasting. However, they're not condom compatible, nor are they good if you're using silicone toys. Next best thing is, of course, the water-based lubes. I love Astroglide, myself, plus the TooTimid lube is GREAT too!!

There is NOTHING wrong with using lubes. AFter all, sex is suppose to be pleasurable for BOTH people, and, if a woman is either drying up after a long lovemaking session, has some medical issues that prevents her from lubricating herself, has a generously sized lover, or whatever the case, using lubes can make the sex a definitely more comfortable thing. It doesn't mean that she isn't excited, or that the man is a failure in the "You Turn Me On" department! Yes, I've had a couple of lovers that tried that BS with me, saying that I wouldn't NEED the lube if they excited me. Oh puuuullllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

Anyway, I hope that helps!

• Members

Are we talking length or girth? While lube may help for girth. Length is another issue all together,

With the issue of length changing positions may be your best solution. Are you always in the same

Position? How long have you been together? I ask how long because sometimes it can take your

body several months to adjust to him. Its hard to fully Answer your question without more info.

• Members

Also, let us not forget that while a vaginal canal does stretch, it doesn't get longer! IF you are talking about a long, long penis it is possible that if it reaches to your cervix, you will not be able to take it all. For some women, hitting the cervix can be very, very painful - so if this is what is happening, then your best bet is try to be as relaxed as possible and try different positions that naturally elongate the vaginal canal - like doggy.

Are we talking length or girth? While lube may help for girth. Length is another issue all together,

With the issue of length changing positions may be your best solution. Are you always in the same

Position? How long have you been together? I ask how long because sometimes it can take your

body several months to adjust to him. Its hard to fully Answer your question without more info.

He has length. In some positions I don't feel it as much. But I love the spoon position and doggy. And thats when I feel it the most. But I love for the penis to go deep but its just harder for me to take all of his. But I really want to.

Those positions allow the penis to go in deeper, so this is not a rarity. There is not much that can be done. It's the cervix that he's probably hitting, which is obviously, a part of you that you can't change. Or you may have a tipped uterus, which will affect the position of your cervix. You just won't be able to have him go as deep/hard.

• Members

That is very interesting......ANIMAL ATTRACTION, so to speak! :lol:

To applicant: I need to measure the size of your erect penis, to make sure that you will be a good "fit" for me.........