Official Community Forums Home

Should I Buy A Vibrator?

CritterSitterGrl

I'm a 19 year old female. I know it's kind of pathetic, but I just got (and got rid of) my first boyfriend. After a few months into the relationship, I had started to consider having sex with him. Obviously, him being my first boyfriend meant that he would be my first sex partner.

We're broken up now, but I'm dating around. (We didn't end up having sex.)

After considering having sex with him, though, I started to think about the pain that a girl has the first few times she has sex. I do not tolerate pain very good, so the thought of the pain involved with sex has really made me... well, almost terrified to have it.

Anyway... The reason for all of that blabber is this:

I realized that, because of my fear of the pain, my first time will not be that enjoyable, for me and the man I'm with. So, then I started to think: should I buy a lifelike vibrator to help open me up? I'm not talking wide open... but, maybe just to get over the initial first few instances of pain?

Any suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated.

-Amanda

crittersitter@hotmail.com

• Members

I do not tolerate pain and I have had three children by emergency csections. I know that I enjoyed it my first time and did not use anything to prepare myself for it. If you love the person enough, you will not notice the pain.. You will be to carried away with the moment .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm a 19 year old female. I know it's kind of pathetic, but I just got (and got rid of) my first boyfriend. After a few months into the relationship, I had started to consider having sex with him. Obviously, him being my first boyfriend meant that he would be my first sex partner.

We're broken up now, but I'm dating around. (We didn't end up having sex.)

After considering having sex with him, though, I started to think about the pain that a girl has the first few times she has sex. I do not tolerate pain very good, so the thought of the pain involved with sex has really made me... well, almost terrified to have it.

Anyway... The reason for all of that blabber is this:

I realized that, because of my fear of the pain, my first time will not be that enjoyable, for me and the man I'm with. So, then I started to think: should I buy a lifelike vibrator to help open me up? I'm not talking wide open... but, maybe just to get over the initial first few instances of pain?

Any suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated.

-Amanda

crittersitter@hotmail.com

I realize that i cant tell you what to do...butI can give you my opinion. I think that sex is an amazingly personal thing..although its not dirty...but a gift from God..to be enjoyed between two people who love eaach other in a dedicated relationship.

The more comfortable and themore you love your partner the better it will be.

i can tell you to wait until you are married, but some people dont uphold the same values as I do..and i dont hold that against anyone.

Its VERY wonderful that youare a virgin...dont let anyone tell you that its shameful.

Virgiinity is VERY sexy and can only be given once. And your heart goes along with sex...especially your virginity.

With regards to the question about the vibrator...

Arousal has a way of "loosening" one up...foreplay and massage can loosen you up without any kind of penetration..also aids in the natural lubrication....the more foreplay the better...also hasa way of breaking the ice and sexual tension....also allows bonding time between partners and build trust... so Id say its a personal decision...do you feel comfortable being penetrated for the first time by a machine?...or someone you love?

hope I helped

Good luck and God bless

-Beyondblessed