Official Community Forums Home

Mens Masturbators How Do You Clean Them?

cutie66

• Members

So I'm slowly getting my boyfriend into all these toys and personally I want to get him one of those fake vaginas and all but I wanna know how do you clean them? Because I don't want to get him something that takes a lot of effort or is complicated to clean. Is it the same way as clean vibrators and dual actions?

thanks a bunch

Most of them you just wash with warm, soapy water, just like with vibes and other sex toys. Granted, you may have to stick your finger in the hole and swish the water and soap around, but that's better than having a "crusty crotch" the next time! My husband uses his in the shower so it's easier to clean up after.

• Members
LMAO "crusty crotch." Just the visual alone makes me giggle.

Carry on,

Meg

Laugh it up Meg, but this is serious. You don't want the crust to get crunchy. It could be like dipping into a apple crunch

I once had one of them flesh lights. it suppose to be a fake vagina in a case that looks like a flash light. The ends screwed off and the sleeve pulled out. Spray some toy cleaner in there and run it under hot water in the tub. That flushes the semen out. Problem wasn't that it dried up and looked nasty, it was the smell.

I would recommened you flush it out as soon as possible and rinse it out under hot water before use if you want it to feel more natuaral. Other wise it felt like cold. The fleshy material felt like real flesh but if it cold well hell that could be like screwing a dead person. Sorry not into that but after he cums he can expect the cum to trickle out like if you was on top only a bit faster since there no muscle contraction to hold it in and slow the oozing process down.

Your gonna have to use lubrication with it, aeros for example makes it feel natural. Now if your into cream pies well the lube the semen mixes with isnt gonna have the same taste as pussy. I dont think that fantasy will be fulfilled and if you dont have lube it gonna be a rough ride. But anyway I think that beyond what your asking for

When you screwed the ends off, the sleeve just slides out. You can sit it on a towel and let it air out to dry.

I wouldn't mind another but the wife didnt like the idea. I'll bring it up again, birthday coming and I might ask for one.

Can't get luck y if you dont ask

Glenn

LMAO "crusty crotch." Just the visual alone makes me giggle.

Carry on,

Meg

:P:D:lol: