Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Series Bedroom Bondage Kit

Valntyn

• Members

pd2102-00main.jpg

My husband came home mid-day. He was working a split-shift and had a few hours off before he had to be at his second job. We made lunch, got caught-up on a few things, then I asked if there was anything else he wanted to do. He got “that grin” and led me to the bedroom...

After he blindfolded me with a soft satin mask and laid me face-down on the bed, I was introduced (though not for the first time) to the gentle *swish*swish*snAp* of a leather whip on my thighs and ass. Oh, but it’s so much better once the jeans & panties are removed...

*snAp*squeal* By now he’s found the maximum strength he can use the whip on my bare skin without REALLY hurting me and I’m absolutely wet with my own juices from excitement. He takes my hand and I wonder if it’ll be placed on his penis or my pussy...

... but instead find myself bound. He’s secured a comfy restraint to each of my wrists and ankles. This is not new to us, though, and I prepare to be spread-eagle, only to be surprised again as he binds the left restraints together and the right restraints together!

I’m now blindfolded and bound wrists-to-ankles, my ass in the air, in an odd yet highly arousing doggy style. I’m fully presented to him and he shows his enthusiasm with fingers, tongue and toys. When he does enter me with his penis, the angle is perfect for deep penetration. I match his thrusts and soon we’re both soaked and spent.

----- * ----- * ----- * -----

The Fetish Fantasy Series Bedroom Bondage Kit includes 2 wrist restraints, 2 ankle restraints, 4 bedpost extensions to keep your hostage in place (can still be used if you don’t have a headboard), a leather whip, a satin mask and 2 oral gel samples.

The restraints are made of soft, comfortable foam and have clips even the submissive partner can easily access for release. They’re all interlocking, too, so the positions are only limited by your imagination!

Great review!!

• Members

GGRREEAAAAAAAAAAAATTT review Val!!!!

• 2 weeks later...