Official Community Forums Home

Liberator

• Members

Hi all, I was talking to my hubby last night and he mentioned we should look into getting a liberator. I was wondering what others thoughts were on the product, we've never used them but they look enjoyable would love anothers opinion. ;)

• Members

My wife and I have the ramp and the wedge combo, we tried them a few times and put them away. She found them uncomfortable on her back, but she has had back problems for a long time. We have thought about modifing them with some softer foam around the high density foam, but I am currently working on another project. :P But you two are young and shouldn't have those prblems. I have friends who swear by them, one was recommended by her OB-GYN. So go for it, just realized they are very stiff and can be uncomfortable to certain people.

• Members
My wife and I have the ramp and the wedge combo, we tried them a few times and put them away. She found them uncomfortable on her back, but she has had back problems for a long time. We have thought about modifing them with some softer foam around the high density foam, but I am currently working on another project. :P But you two are young and shouldn't have those prblems. I have friends who swear by them, one was recommended by her OB-GYN. So go for it, just realized they are very stiff and can be uncomfortable to certain people.

thanks for the comment, they are expensive so i didn't want to get them and them get put away!

• Members
http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=4912 - This link is where we discussed this just a few months ago. Hope it helps!

• Members

They allow you to do alot of various positions one would not be able to do normally, I recommened experimenting with the ones recommened from there website or the booklet or dvd they come with first before attempting them during play time. I find they dont help me much in some positions but in others they do. I also use them for the baby sometimes in his room, like when he congested and needs to sleep alittle more with the head propped up.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I was talking to my hubby last night and he mentioned we should look into getting a liberator. I was wondering what others thoughts were on the product, we've never used them but they look enjoyable would love anothers opinion. ;)

We have the wedge and love it. It is great for oral. I also love being on top when it is under hubby. The angle makes him hit my g-spot and it feels like he is going really deep. There are like 200 positions they show in the booklet it comes with, so the sky is the limit!!

It's pricey yes, but a high quality and well made product....and ummmmm worth its weight in gold to me!!!!