Official Community Forums Home

Sex In Public With Sophia

Nuri

• Members

Finally we're really ready to make our way out of the hotel for something to eat. As you get dressed and begin pulling your panties on I tell you to wait, to skip them, that I want to know your pussy and ass are bare and exposed. Your faces blushes but you pull them back down your legs and step out of them. Your eyes are on my as you slide your skirt over your hips.

"I hope you have something in mind," you say, standing and now putting on your bra. "I want to keep our options open," I say pulling on my pants. You smile at me slyly and nod - "OK, we'll see where things lead." I nod. As we stand there together I realized how mesmerized I am by you - your red hair, your pale pretty face, the shape of your breasts through your shirt, the soft skin on the inside of your thighs, the taste of your pussy - and how badly I want to fuck you again.

We walk onto the street side-by-side - arms around each others waists pulling tightly together. The shape of you pressed against me feel wonderful. It's cold out but our bodies together keep us warm. I let my hand slide to your ass and squeeze it through the thing fabric of your skirt. You sigh happily as we walk.

My hand moves lower. I am on your left and move my hand to the bottom of your left cheek - sliding it forward toward your pussy. You twist a little - but I can't tell if you are trying to make it easier or harder for me to touch you. I don't really care either way - I just want to make you wet.

You lead the way for a few blocks, pointing out points of interested around the city as we go, until we find ourselves standing in front of a little cafe. "Here's where I think we should eat," you say. Not having an opinion one way or the other I follow you inside. As you step up through the door I see a dark wet patch on the back of your skirt where I was rubbing you. Seeing that you're wet makes me hard.

Inside the place is dark and almost deserted. You tell me it's because we are not in a popular part of town (at least not during the day) and that it's maybe a little late. I tell you that I don't care - that anywhere with you is perfect. You blush - I can barely see it in the dim light - but can see the color rising on your pale cheeks.

I can't make heads or tails of the menu and so leave ordering to you. I just watch you - the way your face looks as you speak, the way the light hits it from different angles, the way your eyes move across the page - smiling. I am across from you and can enjoy the view but need to feel you somehow.

I reach across the table and take your hand in mine. I love how warm and soft it feels and I squeeze it. You smile at me as we sip drinks and wait for our food. I can't take my eyes off of you - your eyes, your hair, your face and lips - I want them all again and again.

We talk about books, about your country, my country, the world, whatever - but all I can think about if being with you. Your tongue touching mine, your tongue licking on my dick, my hands on your head pressing into your mouth - it warm and wet around me. Looking at you this is all I can see. My dick is hard imagining it.

I tell you to slide off your shoes. You reach down and fumble with them. "Put them up in my lap," I say. "My feet?," you ask, "you have a thing for them?" I tell you I do and in a moment feel them resting on me. Smiling, I unzip my pants and pull my dick out, squeezing your feet around it.

The waiter brings our meal. As we eat I stroke myself between your soles. You nails are painted a deep dark purple - almost black - that contrasts with your pale skin. "Before we leave I'm going to cum on your feet. I want you to slide them dirty into your shoes." You laugh. "It tickles," you say. "But does it turn you on?," I ask. "Anything that turns you on turns me on," you say, wiggling them in my lap.

Finished eating, I lean back and begin stroking more. "When we're done here," I say, looking down, "I want to go to a park or something. I want to reach into your skirt and rub you off and my fingers. I want you to cum with me in public before we go back to the room." You shift if your seat and move closer to me.

I start breathing heavily as I get close to cumming. You feel my excitement and tell me you're getting excited too. You brush strands of red hair from your wonderful face. I begin to cum. I spurts between you feet and onto your ankles. I rub my head along your soles and the bottom of your toes, dribbling my cum onto you. A shudder goes through me as I finish. Unexpectedly, you moan a little.

Still breathing heavily, I tell you I am done. I feel your feet moving off of me and watch as you lean to the side to put your shoes back on. When you sit up you have a finger-full of my cum. You look at me and part your lips, open your mouth, stick out your tongue - long and strong - and begin to slowly lick the cum from your fingers. I whisper, "Sophia, you are so fucking sexy, I can't wait to make you cum and then to get you back to the room."

I put my dick away and then pay the bill. I get up and help you with your jacket. "It's all wet and squishy in my shoes," you say. "How about your pussy - is that wet too," I ask, sliding my hand into you skirt and reaching for you. I slide a finger into you and feel how wet you are. "Mmmm," I say, taking my wet finger from you and licking it off, "let's go someplace where I can make you cum."

You sigh and take my hand - bringing it to your mouth and giving my wet fingers a lick. "I know a place we can go," you say, pulling me along. You lead the way to a small wooded park. There are benches here and there along deserted trails. "No one is here in the afternoon," you say as we walk along the path.

We find a bench that's suitably secluded and begin to kiss. I can't tell you how much I love your mouth. Soon my hand is on your breast, squeezing and playing with one and then the other. I can feel your nipples getting harder and harder as I brush and stroke them.

I slide my hand down between them, down your belly and once again into your skirt. Slowly and softly I rub my finger along your. I can feel the wet seeping out of you. I can feel your hard clit under my finger. I can feel your breath getting harder and faster in my mouth as I stroke you. I slide a finger inside you and begin moving it in and out of your slowly - stroking the top of your cunt.

You begin to move your hips against me and I can feel your thighs squeezing me hand. I am sucking on your tongue as it pushes into my mouth. Your breath is hard and uneven. I kiss my way along your cheek to your ear and kiss it gently. "Do you want me to kiss you?," I ask, "do you want to feel my mouth on your pussy." You move your hips faster and hiss yes.

I slide off he bench between your legs - pushing your skirt up. I push your legs apart and press my mouth against your pussy. You arch your back and begin bouncing and rolling your hips against my face. "Put your fingers inside me again," you gasp; and I do - stroking and kissing and licking you faster.

No one is around but the idea that we could be caught like this - with my face pasted against you, with you leaning back and spreading your legs and gasping for breath - is making us both excited. You begin making noises I can't even describe - moans or grunts or gasps, bits and pieces of words - as you grind into my face and begin to cum.

I lick and suck at you more, letting the wet from you cover my face and mouth. We keep like this for ages - I feel your body tensing and relaxing over and over as you cum again and again. Finally we stop. You're sopping wet and I want to fuck you again. But not here. I want to get back to the room for what's next. I sit next to you on the bench. You're eyes are still closed and you're squeezing your thighs together - keeping the feeling going between your legs.

My arm is around you and I kiss you. You push your skirt back down - a shiver running through you. It takes a few minutes for you to compose yourself and to begin breathing regularly again. You slump against me and I put my arm around you, holding you close. Your eyes are still closed. "That was so fucking good," you say with a sigh.

I kiss the top of your head. "If you liked that," I say, "you're going to love what I have in store for you next." We get up - you unsteadily - and begin an almost drunken walk back to the hotel.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is a great telling of a fantasy of mine (and many other people) I have often carried the fantasy a bit further...to what if you were caught? There are places during sex that it is impossible to stop. Would you try to stop, just continue on, or more discretely continue (as in covering up, coat over year head, lap, etc.?) What would come next? ;)

• 1 month later...