Official Community Forums Home

Mornings

Solla

• Members

Mostly every morning I get up, put on a fresh pot of coffee, and then wake hubby up with a blow job. We've been married five years and I've probably missed only a couple dozen days.

Do you and your SO do anything special?

• Members

If I were not married, I would kill your hubby for that honor!! J/K, but that is one heck of a way to wake up. do you swallow for him? Or let him give you a facial or frost your boobies?

As far as that, not really, most weekends we let the kids do their thing, while we do each other. Morning sex is really fun and always makes my day go better.

• Members
If I were not married, I would kill your hubby for that honor!! J/K, but that is one heck of a way to wake up. do you swallow for him? Or let him give you a facial or frost your boobies?

As far as that, not really, most weekends we let the kids do their thing, while we do each other. Morning sex is really fun and always makes my day go better.

I actually prefer to swallow. That's probably the main reason why hubby and I have no children yet, because it's my preferred place to receive him when he's ready to orgasm. I guess swallowing is a fetish of mine that I'm going to have to address soon, because I don't want to have our first child after I'm 35.

Solla

• Members

I would never say that swallowing would be a problem, but you have definately made it a concern. If you want kids, the you need to um....well you should have figured that out by now......:)). Well, I don't know exactly how long a woman ovulates, but for the rest of the time, swallow away!!!