Official Community Forums Home

Christmas Gift Ideas

crznbye

• Members

I need an idea of a good toy to purchase for my husband (and myself). I want to get something fun and intimate. We love the silver bullets and the diving dolphin. The jackrabbit doesn't do anything for me, so that was a useless purchase. We aren't real freaky when it comes to sex, but we do enjoy each other alot. A few years ago I bought the "52 weeks of pleasure" book, and my husband read one of the ideas that suggested masterbating in front of me and he was not comfortable with that, so he's never gone back to the book again.

He's not one that is big on dressup (or dress down), and he'd rather just strip all my clothes off and go to town.

Can anyone help give me some ideas of what might be fun to wrap up and put under the tree.

• Members

What about a the Fukuoku Vibrating Massage Glove? It can make massage and masturbating a lot more fun. Or better yet what about a wireless clit stimulator? You get to wear the toy and your husband gets the remote and control of your sexual arousal. You could even wear it out in public for an extra thrill. Something like Remote Control Silicone Arouser is what I have in mind.

Good luck!

Jen