Official Community Forums Home

Wanna Be With A Woman!

shygirl1011

• Members

Well, I think that if you are interested in women and you want to tell them, you would do it much the same way you would approach a man. First, tell her that you like her hair, her smell, her breasts. Perhaps ask if she would be interested in going out for a glass of wine or coffee. Brush up against her slowly. Find a reason to touch her hand. Little signals just to let her know that you are interested in her.

For me, bluntness always works too. Whisper in her ear, "you are damn sexy." Perhaps take your hand and run it through her hair. There are endless ways to do this.

Do you have a particular woman in mind?

Mikayla :P

Well, I think that if you are interested in women and you want to tell them, you would do it much the same way you would approach a man. First, tell her that you like her hair, her smell, her breasts. Perhaps ask if she would be interested in going out for a glass of wine or coffee. Brush up against her slowly. Find a reason to touch her hand. Little signals just to let her know that you are interested in her.

For me, bluntness always works too. Whisper in her ear, "you are damn sexy." Perhaps take your hand and run it through her hair. There are endless ways to do this.

Do you have a particular woman in mind?

Mikayla :P

well yes there are a couple, but 1 is married

• Members

Ok, I am not saying that married women wouldn't be into having a sexual thing with another woman, many are open to this, but you might want to set your sights on a single woman, just to begin with. You don't really want to begin your new sexual career by ruining a marriage, do you?

It sounds like you are new to this, are you? Have you been with a woman before? As a 23 year old, you may be new to lesbianism, but I am not sure. Have you been with men before? A little more information might be helpful. Then, maybe some more information on the women you are interested in. Are they older / younger than you. Are they openly lesbian or bi? Have they flirted with you? Things like this would help!

Thanks!

Mikayla :lol: