Official Community Forums Home

Any Ideas?

Twist

• Members

I've just started seeing someone but unfortunately he's very busy at the moment and I won't see him for two or three weeks so I'm wondering about a wee sexy suprise for him when we have our next date. Nothing too huge as we're still getting to know each other so don't want to scare him off lol.

I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions I may not have thought of. Or you've done something that worked really well in a similar situation that I may be able to poach of ou and use/adapt.

• Members

Sorry, I should have said. We've been sleeping together, but it hasn't been very regular so it's taking a wee while to get the hang of what really turns him on. That's why I'm fishing for ideas, something general but a bit sexy.

I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of a dance or a strip or anything like that at the moment, so maybe I@m just looking for a little added extra.

• Members

Excellent suggestions Howard thank you but it's a little cold for the skirt idea unfortunately lol. I would do the shirt thing too but he's actually a little shorter than I am so I'm not garaunteed the shirt will cover me all hehe. But you've hit the nail on the head about the kind of lines that I'm thinking, just a little something out of the ordinary. We'd meet somewhere in London and eventually make it back to his so I don't mind doing it out and about or when we get back to his.

• Members

Thanks guys, it's just I'm taking tentative steps into the relationship but want some fun too.

And Howard I didnt mean to imply that it was an idea I wanted to copy, just an idea to get into my head and work with.

• Members

Twist,

I tend to be a bit of a latent hippie type and all my loves know that I never/rarely wear panties underneath my long skirts. Even when I am totally dressed and doing something mundane about the house, there is this elevated sense of "she's available" going on. Nice and easy access for those quickies over the washing machine. Similarly, if your breasts are perky enough, going braless with a sheer top is a turn on too. The hint or suggestion is usually a huge turn on for guys! Then allow a little anticipation to build before following through.

Good Luck,

the laundry goddess

• Members

I will say this requires a man who can do two or more things at once without hurting anyone. I've had many girls who liked to rub themselves and/or myself on the ride home. Telling how much they needed or wanted some personal time when we arrived there. Some have given oral on the way but it takes some serious multi-tasking efforts to feel at ease with this one.

• Members

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'm seeing him this weekend which is sooner than I had hoped so I'm looking forward to it. The poor thing has been working flat out throughout the week and weekends so I'm thinking something along the lines of a massage. I@ve never given a full on massage before but I'm sure I can find some tips and tricks somewhere.