Official Community Forums Home

Waterwhirl Massager

Valntyn

• Members

se2082-04-14main.jpg

“Fits in the palm of your hand” is California Exotics’ slogan for their WaterWhirl Massager. “Who cares,” I joked, “so long as it fits nicely between my legs!” Thankfully, it does both! The WaterWhirl Massager is ergonomically shaped to be cradled in the hand while it, in turn, cradles against the curve of a woman’s body, to snuggle against her clit. And it’s waterproof, too, so not only is cleaning the smooth hard plastic easy, its curvy shape is an nice hold for bath time fun.

The two-speed vibrations are controlled by a conveniently located push-button. The vibes are rough, not overly loud, and even the low speed is fairly powerful.

Two AAA batteries fit into the body of the vibe by sliding open a panel at the wider base. Unfortunately, the panel on ours was a tight fit, but my husband was able to insert the batteries after a small struggle.

Although the vibes felt good and would probably get most women off, it wasn’t QUITE powerful enough to please me. My husband started out playing with it on me and I wasn’t getting anything from it. Not wanting to lose our mood, I asked for the WaterWhirl so I could try positioning it myself and find “the right spot” for him to continue his play. Even with my holding it, though, it would only ALMOST get me there... if I held it like this... lifted my leg just so... jutted my hip a little to the side... It still didn’t bring me to orgasm, but my contortion show was giggle-worthy. I think it would be a great addition to most toy boxes: fairly powerful, pretty, ergonomic and waterproof. Sadly, it just wasn’t the perfect companion for me.

OMG!! The "contortion show" discription was too funny!! Thanks for the laugh!