Official Community Forums Home

Tips On 4 Play And Secducing A Man

first

• Members

Well, I think we need a bit more info. What do you do normally? What do you consider foreplay? Kissing is, biting is, oral, petting, rimming, licking, sucking all sorts of things are foreplay.

Well, I think we need a bit more info. What do you do normally? What do you consider foreplay? Kissing is, biting is, oral, petting, rimming, licking, sucking all sorts of things are foreplay.

Well Ilick his upper body,Inibble on his ears I do alot of touching

Well Ilick his upper body,Inibble on his ears I do alot of touching

Whats rimming

Are you still there

boldjb@yahoo.com

• Members
I could write a book on foreplay, alone, and there are people who regularly read this site who would say I probably already have!

Education is worth while, but sex is about having adult fun. If you make a mistake, do it over again! B)

Listen to Howard....you could literally have a whole book on sex, foreplay, anal sex....fetishes, relationships, or any other sex related issue possible if you spent the time to read the site here. Many of us fanatics have answered question after question on all these subjects....and it isn't that we wouldn't love to help again for someone new, it is just that there are so many answers already on the board.

If you want, you can buy Howard's book on Amazon....Howard's Hot & Heavy Handbook - $29.95.....no, I am just kidding...but hey, it is worth a shot...I came up with the title...copyright!

The most important thing is that Sex is Adult Play...said already by Howard...have fun with it.....

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I believe in the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid), especially if you are just starting out. One of the easiest things to do if you have him in the mood (and if he's young then when ISN'T he in the mood?) is to quietly and slowly kneel down in front of him, undo his pants, and start giving him head. If you don't know how to give a bj, then check out the videos or ask a girlfriend. It's pretty simple to execute and EVERY man loves it. As long as he doesn't shoot, it's called foreplay.

If he wants to reciprocate (and if he doesn't he's a prick) and doesn't know what to do, help him out. Make sure you are clean down there, and shaven (at least around the lips). Help guide his tongue with your fingers, or quietly whisper some pointers.

As far as the dirty talking, if you are not sure if he will like it, ask him. This is always easier if you are both relaxed with each other, and maybe if you both have had a glass of wine or champagne. You could also try throwing out some words when you're in the middle of the act, but start softly. You will be able to tell if he gets into it. Then you can go from there. Most guys will enjoy this. You can always start very innocently with phrases like "I love how this feels", or "I love doing that to you" and then progress to naughtier lines from there based on his reaction.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I knew I had responded to this before! For all of you interested in kicking up the foreplay - I have a treat for you - well not a treat exactly...go to the "Sex Education" tab on the top...go to the first article you find under "Sex and Marriage" - Enhance your Sex with Great Foreplay! I wrote a whole article on foreplay just for this question.....go read it if you were one of the people who wanted to know!

Kisses,

Mikayla ;)