Official Community Forums Home

My Brother And My Wife...update

I want to thank you all for the great responses I have recieved from my previous posts. I welcome the insights of anyone who will share.

I could not even wait to post this. I know that my story has not been a minute by minute drama posted here and I say, as always, please check out my blogs or past posts if you want to be filled in on the events up to date.

They have finally made the leap...My brother and wife spent the night together and had sex for hours. They have been spending more time together and have been becoming closer and closer. Last night he came over and we all hung out together for a while just talking. When it was late we all went back to bed together. after we settle in and all was quite I quitley made my way out of the room and went to sleep on the couch. shortly there after I heard some rustling around and I could only assume of what was going on. I peaked in on them a couple hours later to find them both naked and sweaty and clinging to each other. They were still kissing and smiling so then I let them be. As I typ this message they are still sleeping next to each other naked.

I will be ure to follow up with the details when I can.

• Members
I want to thank you all for the great responses I have recieved from my previous posts. I welcome the insights of anyone who will share.

I could not even wait to post this. I know that my story has not been a minute by minute drama posted here and I say, as always, please check out my blogs or past posts if you want to be filled in on the events up to date.

They have finally made the leap...My brother and wife spent the night together and had sex for hours. They have been spending more time together and have been becoming closer and closer. Last night he came over and we all hung out together for a while just talking. When it was late we all went back to bed together. after we settle in and all was quite I quitley made my way out of the room and went to sleep on the couch. shortly there after I heard some rustling around and I could only assume of what was going on. I peaked in on them a couple hours later to find them both naked and sweaty and clinging to each other. They were still kissing and smiling so then I let them be. As I typ this message they are still sleeping next to each other naked.

I will be ure to follow up with the details when I can.

And you are totally ok with the fact that your brother is banging your wife? Umm. ok. To each his own I guess. But sorry that just makes me ill.

• Members

wow this is the first time I have seen this post and from my POV you are not a freak...I am right with you with feeling and actions like this. I have since I was younger always thought about thing happening like this sort of thing and wow it has always made me hot. everyone is different and also everyone has a different life style and if this is how you choose to live then live it to the fullest.