Official Community Forums Home

My First Cyberskin

Mikayla1

• Members

TLH5518-7main.jpg

Every girl needs her First Cyberskin Fantasy Cock and this is indeed a perfect choice! At a very manageable 7" long and a nice 1 1/2 " wide, this realistic, cyberskin lover will fullfill all your fantasies! It comes in this pretty blue shade (it is a BOY right?) and it feels soft and supple - just like the real thing. The detail on the shaft is pretty accurate - replete with veins, rippled balls, and a realistic head - you would swear it was a real penis if you closed your eyes. The outer 'skin' of this dildo also moves under your touch - just like REAL SKIN! I do love the sensations of cyberskin!

The true test of any 'realistic' toy is the penetration test. I had some alone playtime this weekend, so decided to try this item out. While this is certainly NOT my 'first' cyberskin, I feel that each toy is a 'first' in its own right. I had previously washed and dried this item as well as set out some water-based lube (remember: no silicone with cyberskin). I used some favorite methods of masturbation to get myself wet and ready, applied lube generously and began the insertion. It has what I consider 'realistic bend' which means it is flexible and bendy, yet firm enough to penetrate easily.

The sensation is very realistic - it is filling but not OVERLY filling. As I played with my new friend, I added clitoral stimulation with my little bullet and had a couple of nice orgasms. The toy takes the clamping well and didn't give me that 'hard toy' uncomfortable sensation when I orgasmed. I was very pleased with this toy.

At a very reasonable price for Cyberskin, this is indeed a great choice for a 'newbie.' With a realistic feel, a nice girth and length - this is the perfect first (or fifth) fantasy lover for any gal. I definitely give Mikayla's seal of approval on this toy - and I think you will too!

• Members

That is hilarious Val!

Well, I can vouch that he is NOT cold (cause cold wee wees don't work like this guy!)

:lol:;)

LOL Gives new meaning to "blue balls"!! LOL