Official Community Forums Home

Passionate Pursuits Game

Amylynn920

• Members

SE2524-00-3main.jpg

This card game was really fun. My husband and I wanted something sexy, yet not really a classic "toy" and when I saw the cards, I knew it would be a perfect item for us.

These cards can be played like poker, with a winning hand making a phrase, or you can play the standard poker way, which is what we did. You can also play it like strip poker, which would be a blast too.

I got the cards out and we both were grinning away. I so wanted to stack the deck with wild cards (there are six in the deck) in my favor, but I behaved!

His hand was something like massage lick then undress legs and something else, which we don't remember we were laughing too hard. I don't remember what mine was at all but it did end up to a very fun, and fullfilling sexy evening.

We still smile when we talk about the cards, and we definately will use them again.

Everything's Wild!

• Members

Before I actually TRIED sex games, I was never a big fan of them. Now that I've used a few from here, I think they're so cute, fun, and are the perfect definition of what sex is: adult playtime. Glad to hear you had fun with this!

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I thought this would be something fun, and it is. Who doesn't like to play cards, and this game mixes it up some. It isn't your normal card game. You can play it in two ways.

You receive 60 cards: a regular playing deck (52 cards), 2 jokers, and 6 wildcards. There is also a rule book that helps explain poker.

Each card, besides looking like a regular playing card, also has one or more words on it. Sample words include: massage, naked, mouth, tongue, and caress. The wildcards can be used to make any word you want. The jokers it does not state how to play with them either to be a certain card or to make up another word for your phrase.

There are 2 ways to play the game: either as strip poker (loser of the hand removes an article of clothing) or as regular poker (the winner of the hand creates a phrase from the words on their cards that needs to be acted out. After winning the hand and revealing your phrase, you then decide who and when the action will be carried out).

You will definitely have fun as well as laughs with this game, first with making the phrases and then in carrying out the instructions.