Official Community Forums Home

"good Head" The Ultimate Blow Job Gel

OPL_Temptress

• Review Team

dj1360-00main.jpgGood Head Cherry Gel

Doc Johnson’s Good Head is a gel based flavoring intended to enhance the process of oral sex. I tried this straight from the tube, and while the cherry flavored substance did have the hint of cherry taste, it was very reminiscent of children’s toothpaste - not necessarily a good emotional response when I have my partner’s private parts in my mouth. While I fully understand the desire or need for flavored lubes and similar products, I happen to be a person who just loves the taste and texture of skin.

To use the product, I used a liberal amount and rubbed it into hubby’s manhood. The flavor did lend certain newness to the sucking and licking going on, but it would have to be a taste you enjoyed. I can recommend this product if you need extra incentive with your oral explorations, with many flavors with which to choose, I’m certain you can find one that helps you give good head!

Temptress and The Laundry Goddess

• Members

I have used and still occasionally use Good Head products. I actually really like the mint. I have to agree with you that I like feeling the taste and texture of skin. But sometimes its nice to add a lil something extra!

• Members

I like just the natural taste of my husbands manhood. A few questions I thought of though while reading. How many ozs is in this product, was it sticky? Also what did your husband thing of it. I know that some of the blowjob flavor enhancers once applied sometimes have a tinkling sensation, do he say?

Good job!!