Official Community Forums Home

Fe Squirting Question

ManofHerdreams

• Members

Since I have no medical background or knowlwdge I'd like to ask a question about FE.

Is it possible for a woman to squirt if she doesn't have her cervix anymore? My DW can easily obtain multiple O's and sometimes she's dripping wet afterwards but she has never squirted. I can feel her G-Spot swell with fluid sometimes when I'm giving the come hither treatment after a good oral O and when she reaches her next one she just gets really wet.

She had a partial hysterectomy about a year after our second son was born many years ago. He was a large baby and did her uterus and cervix a lot of damage so after a year or so of constant problems her OBGYN suggested the surgery. Her uterus and cervix were removed but she still has her overies so there have been no harmone issues. She was very self concious about it for a long time but now she's fine with it and says she'd recommend one to any woman who was through having babies.

Would the loss of the cervix make squirting impossible or is it something else? I've never mentioned it to her for fear of making her feel less of a woman which certainly isn't the case.

Looking forward to your responses.

MOHD

• Members

Thanks Nymph,

I'll check it out. My DW doesn't need the equipment anymore either and she's a much more relaxed lover without it.

Guess I'll have to keep trying. That's one of my many fantasies!!!!!!!!!

MOHD

• Members

Not every woman squirts, sometimes it's more of a gush. I've done both but gushing happens 90% of the time with proper gspot stimulation.

Sounds like you're on the right road. :)

• Members

whether or not you have a cervix (or ovaries, or a uterus) you can still squirt. What matters is whether you have a paraurethral gland and whether it can be stimulated enough to ejaculate. Also, since you mention that you can feel her spot, and can feel it engorging - this doesn;'t mean she will necessarily 'squirt' - and may or may not be able to do that in the future.

My feeling is: squirting is interesting and g-spot orgasms certainly feel GREAT - but squirting is not the end-all, be-all. IF you and she are enjoying yourselves, just keep trying but have lots of fun while you are!

• Members
whether or not you have a cervix (or ovaries, or a uterus) you can still squirt. What matters is whether you have a paraurethral gland and whether it can be stimulated enough to ejaculate. Also, since you mention that you can feel her spot, and can feel it engorging - this doesn;'t mean she will necessarily 'squirt' - and may or may not be able to do that in the future.

My feeling is: squirting is interesting and g-spot orgasms certainly feel GREAT - but squirting is not the end-all, be-all. IF you and she are enjoying yourselves, just keep trying but have lots of fun while you are!

I certainly feel it and can give he several O's from rubbing it rapidly with moderate pressure right after she O's from oral or clit stimulation and she gets really' really wet right afterwards.

I know it's not everything but I'd love to see it and it's fun trying to get her there.

She's always been very reserved and has just recently started to loosen up and try new things. I think it's more of her just letting go sort of thing now.

If it never happens that's ok too. I love her for who she is and the sex is just the icing on the cake so to speak.

MOHD

• Members

When it happens with me it's a definate gush vs a male's spurting ejaculation. And the volume varies first time I would guess it was about a half cup to a cup. The bed was soaked and we weren't expecting it, now when it happens it's maybe a quarter cup. It's clear and odorless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have to admit ( I know I'm young) I never knew there was a difference! Wow I love this site soo much already haha! Thats some good info I'm taking this home and showing my hubby, I think we're gonna have a fun weekend maybe even try it out tonight!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I had to revise my post in here because the other night GSK did get me to do the squirt thing. He was purposely trying and watching and waiting for it. When it happened I didn'tfeel it just tremendous orgasmic release and relief if that makes sense. I heard him say "WHOAH" and I asked what happened and he told me.

So for me it happens both ways. If I really let go it happens, I squirt. But to get me to that point makes me insane and he loves to make me insane so, we will see if it happens in the future again.