Official Community Forums Home

I Want To Be Obedient. In Urgent Need Of A Tamer!

Petitesweet

Temperamental, extravagant, energetic, looking for a man, who would manage to tame my temper...

maybe this is you???

More about me on http://www.interlingvo.com/en/about634.html

I am sorry but my English is bad so please use http://www.interlingvo.com/en and write me a massage.It will be translated.Thanks.

• Members

Yes I am qualified to tame you if you really are tamable. Not into dominants that are misguided. Will happily engage training you and showing how a real man can handle a real woman in these uncertain times.

• Members
Yes I am qualified to tame you if you really are tamable. Not into dominants that are misguided. Will happily engage training you and showing how a real man can handle a real woman in these uncertain times.

Dude, you're in So Cal.....Why are you looking for someone in Russia? There are PLENTY of S/D places here. I know because I live in SoCal too. Believe me....the women act tough and independent but are silently SCREAMING for a man to take control.

• Members
Dude, you're in So Cal.....Why are you looking for someone in Russia? There are PLENTY of S/D places here. I know because I live in SoCal too. Believe me....the women act tough and independent but are silently SCREAMING for a man to take control

That is the case all over. That is almost entirely what my wife loves about our sex life. We are open about what we like, and she loves that in bed I like to be in control. I don't abuse or force anything, but it gets done the way I want it, when I want it. She knows that I always, and I MEAN ALWAYS take care of her needs. She doesn't go to sleep(or work) unsatisfied.