Official Community Forums Home

Amethyst Glass Gem

katiegirl

• Members

tcgl51main.jpg

As a lover of glass dildos, I was enthralled when I received the Amethyst Glass Gem by Top Cat! I couldn’t wait to try it out. A beautiful piece of art that has 3 gradual spheres on the tip, the top 2 are amethyst in color. The vein detail helps to give it a realistic look. And I can’t forget to mention, it’s curved to hit that G-spot just right!

I inserted the Amethyst vaginally with the aid of TooTimid’s Pleasure Gel, I was instantly in heaven. The feeling of cold glass is truly amazing. At 6.5 inches and 1 inch in diameter it gave me a feeling of being “filled up”. I was on cloud 9 when I brought myself to orgasm!

Nothing can beat the feeling of a glass dildo! You can warm it up with your hands before use or use it cold, both are a truly wonderful experience.

The Amethyst Glass Gem by Top Cat is a sexy toy to own, whether you are a beginner to glass dildos or sexy toys in general, or you’re an experienced sex toy diva, it’s a great addition to that toy box!

Amethyst Glass Gem

Interestingly shaped toy!! I too love glass!! :kiss: Questions: DID it hit your g-spot? And could you feel the veins? Thanks!!

• Members
Interestingly shaped toy!! I too love glass!! :kiss: Questions: DID it hit your g-spot? And could you feel the veins? Thanks!!

Yes I could easily rub it on my G-spot! I personally could not feel the veins, which did not deter me in any way. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

tcgl51main.jpg

Let me first say that I LOVE glass toys. I am practically in love with my other two, so I was looking forward to giving the Amethyst a shot -- but I’ll be honest with you, this toy fell a bit short of my expectations. I was just sure from looking at the design of it that it was going to be awesome, but apparently it wasn’t curved right for me and I couldn’t get it to hit my G-spot the way I had hoped. I think I would have preferred it if the bulbs at the end had been larger. Nevertheless, it’s definitely not a bad toy, and judging by the other reviews it works wonders for a lot of ladies, but for me it was nothing special, just your average dildo.

Now that said, it IS a very attractive toy. The shape and colored highlights are very visually appealing... so much so that even the boy noticed, and insisted on watching me review it! I think it may be his new favorite, haha. So, 5 star rating for visual appeal, but 3 stars in actual use... we’ll call it a 4.