Official Community Forums Home

Bots

crazy1

• Members

the two ladies that have just joined us I think are bots. Raya(sp) and petitesweet are from the same community and foriegn speaking. I am afraid of this fourm being infested with stupid mindless bots posting for sex and demeaning what we are trying to do with this forum. If i am wrong about these two ladies, I will GLADLY appologize.

Edited by crazy1

• Members

I have to agree with you. Being that I work in transcribing and I find typographical errors by nature, both of those posts have the same spelling errors and the links are to the same website stating they are "Russian." I'm guessing they are hunting for American men and Green cards. Lawdy have mercy. Saying that 85-90% of us here are either married or in committed relationships, they won't find much.

• Members

I am just afraid that this will attract more seedy bots and individuals who are here to try get laid, rather than people who are genuinely concerned with the well being of people who come here in search of real advice and answers.