Official Community Forums Home

Glass Gem Pearl Dildo

froggystyle1977

• Members

PEARL

Taking its name from a jewel often referred to as rare, fine, admirable and objects of absolute beauty. The Gem Glass Pearl Dildo is everything I could have hoped for and more.

When I opened the package I was stunned by the beauty of this toy with its large round end and blue swirls throughout the shaft it is truly a piece of artwork!

I took it out and felt its weight in my hand , Heavy on one end and much lighter on the other. I ran my hand along it, It felt so smooth and to my delight the swirls are slightly raised, the curved shaft just right for g-spot stimulation.

A quick soap and water wash and I was ready to feel the joy of glass. I decided that I would try the pearl cold first. I placed it in my freezer for a few minutes. Then I was ready for some fun. I ran the pearl over my lips and along my clit the sensation of the cold glass was unbelievable. I slowly inserted it and felt every swirl each one bringing new and more exciting feelings. Gliding the pearl in and out of me, I was able to rub the two round sections against my clit. It didn’t take long for me to come to the point of wanting more. I thrust it inside me and came to an amazing orgasm. I can’t wait to try this baby out warm!!

TCGL63main.jpg

I bet the bulbous ends made it easy to hang onto too! I like pearls.......Great review!