Official Community Forums Home

Men's Maturbator Query

• Members

Here's the deal. Hot Husband has to go away for a couple of nights and stay alone in a hotel, so I' like to send a surprise care package in his luggage. I've never seen a male masturbator in "real life" and most of them for sale here don't have reviews or have mixed reviews. Can anyone give me advise on selecting one? I will have to get the order in quickly if I want to get it in time. Thanks so much.

• Members

For the most part, if you get him a male masturbator that has beeds, they will feel wonderful. My husband has several and those are his favorites. Also if you can get him a bullet (mostly sold for clitoral stimulation for woman) he can use it to stimulate his testicles, my husband says the vibrations feel really good. Oh and don't forget to get him a very good lubricant. Hope he enjoys it!

• Members

I would suggest checking out the review page, and seeing what our male members suggest. I know my hubby has reviewed quite a few. Also, I am not sure if he is flying, but make sure to take any batteries OUT of the toy - or he will have a wonderful time in security! IF he is checking his bag, it doesn't matter as much, but if he is carrying on....be careful! :D

• Members

Thanks for your advice.

I've ordered the Pearl Pleasure Stroker along with some TT lube. Good advise about plane travel. He won't be flying, but getting hassled at security would be a very unwelcome surprise! He's going to a conference that we went to together years ago and we had a great time. I'm not going this year and he's kinda bummed about it. I've got a mini bottle of some scotch he likes and the TT order to put in a little gift bag to lift his spirits. Maybe I should get a magazine too? He'd probably like it, but I've never bought a "girlie" mag either.