Official Community Forums Home

Doctors Office

smile_its_cloudy

• Members

I've been sitting here waiting for the last 10 minutes starring at the random strangers entering random doors to experience ramdom procedures by random doctors who for the most part probaby don't care. As one can probably tell by the drab lok on my face i'm bored out of my mind. I have better things to be doing right now than sitting here waiting to see a doctor for my annual "check-up", like finding a man to please me.

But then he walks through the door, the bussiness professional type the striped tie, the londsleeved colar shirt, black pants and shiny shoes. A PDA attached to his right hip and black sun glasses on the back or his head upside down. God suits turn me on i try to turn my eyes away and wipe the drool from my chin as he turns to meet my gazing eyes. All i can do smile, and watch him walk away from the counter towards me. He sits two seats away my pussy now throbbing thinking of what i would love to do to that tie and his wrists. For the lords sake i think to myself, "I need to get laid."

I look back over at him texting away on his cell phone, and of course looks up and meets my eyes again, "Are you ok?" He asks, "What me, oh yeah um...just admiring your...um...cell phone." I mutter to him. What a loser this is the best thing i could think of, he lifts his eye brows and looks back down to his phone. I decide that I can reschedule my appointment and rise to leave when the nurse calls my name, "Veronnica Green," CRAP i grab my purse and walk towards the open door, the stranger follows me. The nurse looks at him then at me, "It's ok," he says, "I'm with her." confused i turn around and the nurse just shruggs her shoulders as she leads both of us to the empty doctors room.

"my cell phone, huh?" he sits on the crunchy paper lined doctors table grabbing my hand and the back of my head at the same time pulling me into a huge, wet, make out session. I pull away astonished, "Um what are you...I'm confused." His hand now resting on my right breast, my left arm around his neck. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" He says now teashing my ridgid nipple through the shirt. No need for me to verbaly reply. I turn around and walk towars the door to lock it.

Before i can get back i have stripped down to my panties, "good thing i cleaned before my appointment," i think to myself. He's now just sitting there a sexy smirk on his face that tie just dangling down to a visable buldge in his pants. My hands find their way to his zipper and slowly get down on my knees watching his erection spring free of this business pants and taking it in my hands trailing my fingers up and down it as i slowly tease the tip with my tounge licking and starting to kiss it, his hands running through my hair quietly moaning as i take all of him in my mouth sucking him deeply and rubbing his balls with the palm of my hand. I feel him about to cum, him tense inside of my mouth his breathing heavy his hands pushing the back of my head deeper onto him. But decide this is all too soon and pull away before he hits the pint of no return. I stand and look him in the eyes he looks frustrated, just what i wanted, him to want me even more.

He grabs my waist and pulls me into him kissing me once more, but this time finding his way down to my now wet pussy. His hand pulls my thong to the side and starts to gently trace my outer lips with his fingers making me shiver, then inserting just the tip of one finger into me teasing my clit with gental brushes of his thumb. I moan quietly my knees shaking, "I'm not gonna be able to hold my own weight, you're making me weak at the knees." i say in a sexy whisper. He lifts from the ground placing me on the table him now standing. He spreads my legs now wider pulling my thong farther to the side, "mmmm," he moans, "you look delicious" his face now comes down to my awaiting pussy licking my lips then my clit, two fingers playing magic as they enter me, i feel myself throbbing around his fingers. Now my breathing increases, my head spinning when i'm just about to cum he stops. "Karma's a bitch," he says. I beg him to continue but he just stands there.

A jar of condoms sit on the doctors desk, i rise from the table, stick shaking and grab one when i turn around he's laying on the table flat on his back, cock still raised i walk over to him and straddle him, his dick infront of me. I put the condom on just the tip and continue to unroll the rest with my mouth. He moans. Now comes the fun part, i think to myself as i straddle his large cock, i slowly lower myslef onto him taking my time to make sure i feel every inch of him, but i soon find i'm going to slowly he grabs my hips and pulls me down ontop of him hard, it's obvious he wants to be in controll. Before long our boddies are a fury of movements my breasts bouncing wildly as he thrusts me up and down, i can feel my orgasm coming again, i'm just waiting for him to have his. Soon his body teanses under mine, and i feel him let go, at this time i finish. Our post orgasmic high still running though our veins.

"Veronnica, Veronnica Green, ma'am the doctor will see you now," The nurse knocks me out of my day dream and i rise to walk too the door, as i pass him i drop my business card on his lap, "damn i think to my self that would be hot, but i still really need to get laid.

• 2 months later...