Official Community Forums Home

Smooth Glass Vibrating Dildo

Tyger

DW9902main.jpg

Is it a torpedo? Um, no…..A really big bullet? Nope. OMG! Then I realized what I had here! They sent me the cock of the Silver Surfer from the Fantastic 4’s last movie!

Actually, no, but it LOOKS like it!! No, what I have here is one of the most different glass toys I’ve seen in a while. Made by Don Wands (whom also makes the pretty helix designs), are also made from Borosilicate glass (aka Pyrex), so they’re very sturdy, easy to clean, & hypoallergenic.

Everyone knows how much I love glass & how I love strong vibes, so this toy really caught my interest…or maybe it was the flash of silver.

Wait a second! Did I just write vibes in connection with a GLASS dildo? Is Tyger going crazy? Well, probably, but, YES, that is correct, a vibrating glass dildo! Basically, this is a hollowed out, phallic-looking, glass dildo, with silver paint on the inside. 2 AA batteries (INCLUDED) slide snugly in (keep the paper inserts in there for a nice, tight connection), screw on the dial controlled base, and violá! You have a vibrating glass dildo! The total length is a little over 9”, with an insertable length of 8”, with about 1.5” in diameter. Not a bad size at all!

And, as a wonderful bonus, Bug Rugz has teamed up with D.W., and they’ve put big, thick, velvety padded drawstring bags to put your toy in, for safety and protection of this eye-catching piece. My “Rug” was a pretty lilac color, so I was really happy with this whole setup so far. Then, I see one more bonus: a sample of Wet Lubricant (silicone). Well, they’ve thought of almost everything! All you need to do is insert batteries, after cleaning, settle in and have some superhero type fun! Which is exactly what I did!

Unfortunately for me, the glue that held the blue vibrator inside the glass wasn’t overly strong, & it came out. This really didn’t shock me because the glass & the vibrator are both smooth, so the glue really has nothing to “hold on to”. I believe that this may be a frequent occurrence due to that fact. The vibe slips back in easily, creating a slight suction to keep it in place somewhat. Being unglued from each other, made this toy rattle (loudly) like there’s no tomorrow! Hubby says that he’ll find some glass epoxy to help put it back to its quiter self.

One other drawback to this toy is that it is not waterproof at the end. Which, to me, is rather silly not to design into a glass toy.

Before I had my “de-sleeving”, this toy was working wonderfully! The vibes go from low to relatively high, and when it’s glued together, it’s pretty quiet. Cold or warm, this toy is a wonderfully thick and full feeling giver.

..Now to find that glue…

**Side note:

I’ve decided to do a rating system for my reviews, & in keeping with my "tiger ways", I’m doing a paws up or down gauging scale. 5 paws is the highest rating. This toy gets a “4 Paws Up” when it stays together like it should.**

Smooth Up In Ya

• Members
;):P

I think it looks really cool, but is it expensive? I have never tried a glass toy because they are usually so expensive, but this one looks really cool.

I think it looks really cool, but is it expensive? I have never tried a glass toy because they are usually so expensive, but this one looks really cool.

This toy is a bit expensive, being $89.95.