Official Community Forums Home

Diamond Glass Dildo

synirr

• Members

TCGL55main.jpg

I've been interested in trying a glass dildo for some time, since I've heard so many good things about them, so I was ecstatic to find this item in my review box! Despite numerous recommendations, I always found myself a little skeptical as to how effective a glass dildo would be. Well, the time had come to give this Diamond a test drive and see if they live up to all the hype!

The first thing I noticed when lifting it from the box was the weight. This was quite a heavy dildo and felt very firm in my hand. The texture was amazingly smooth, and being that is was entirely glass, there was of course no "new toy" smell -- always a plus! I was impressed with the look of it overall, definitely a classy item. Glass dildos are famous for their ability to retain temperature, so I decided to give that a go and ran myself a HOT bath. I left the dildo in the bathtub so it could be heating up as the water ran. Finally the bath was drawn and it was time to have some fun.

I gave myself a bit of time to relax and get excited, then inserted the dildo. Even underwater the glass slid in with remarkable ease! I could feel each bulb as it entered me, and as I began moving the toy in and out, the ridges made each thrust feel like several. The heat being transferred through the glass was an amazing feeling as well! Then I had a fantastic idea -- typically I like toys with a larger bulb on the end and a smaller shaft, as I find these most effectively stimulate my g-spot. Well, the "handle" end of this toy definitely qualifies as a bulb, so I inserted it handle-side first. That paired with a little clitoral stimulation was all I needed to rocket off to a great orgasm!

This is one I'd recommend for any beginner. The size isn't intimidating, glass dildos are extremely easy to clean and maintain, and this would even be a great toy for anal penetration!

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

TCGL55main.jpgDiamond Glass Dildo

With the rave reviews on glass toys, I was eager to try out our new Top Cat Diamond wand. Holding the toy in my hand I noticed it was heavier than I expected. The smooth glass and graduating sized ripples in the 7.5 inch long shaft gave the toy a very nice feel. I rinsed it in warm water and noticed how susceptible it was to temperature changes, so I made sure it was warmed to body temperature before taking it to bed.

Before using the wand I lubed it up with Too Timid’s own brand (a personal favorite.) The glass required much less lube than toys made of other materials and had a slick glide. Each ridge and ripple are easily felt on both the in and out motion. With friction this toy will heat up on its own and can get quite toasty.

The wand has a nice knob on the end which is larger than the ridges throughout, so we experimented with turning it around and inserting the larger end first. WOW. Even without the bend most G-spot toys tend to have, this bulb fit snugly inside and put pressure against my G-spot which was all I needed for a powerful wave of orgasmic pleasure.

One of the benefits of glass is its ease for anal play. Once again, we lubed the wand and began to insert it slowly. By this time, it was late, it was dark, and I was gearing up for my third very powerful orgasm. I don’t remember much except OMG it felt fabulous and the orgasm was hard and fast.

Due to the nonporous nature of glass, it was easily cleaned with a little antibacterial soap and warm water. We’ve also noticed that this beautiful wand stores nicely and does not collect the lint like our other toys do. Although it’s sturdy build makes it much more durable, it’s still glass, so handle it carefully and keep it inspected for damages in the surface condition.

• Members

I just gotta get me a glass toy!! :P

Guest eminatic

i have a question, is it actually that dark blackish/brownish color in real life? i saw on a different site something that looked the same but it was perfectly clear and im wondering if they are actually the same thing...

• Members
i have a question, is it actually that dark blackish/brownish color in real life? i saw on a different site something that looked the same but it was perfectly clear and im wondering if they are actually the same thing...

It is not that dark at all. Its crystal clear. I can only imagine it is tinted for ease of photography, but our diamond wand is "clear as glass." Actually, its quite beautiful.

~ LG