Official Community Forums Home

G Spot Orgasm

sexyliltrtl

• Members

Ok so my husband has finally found the magical spot. Of course when he found it we also realized that I was able to ejaculate and let me tell you that those orgasms are wonderful (still like clit ones but this are just awesome!). Anyhow here is the question if any of you can answer, is it normal for the ejaculation to smell like urine a little bit? I know that a lot people think that the ejaculation is just pee coming out but I mean I do feel like its an orgasm and when this happened the first time and I let go was when I ejaculated so I wonder if letting go may also be releasing urine as well as come.

Thanks to anyone who can answer.

• Members

You very well could be. I mean since this was your first Gspot O and you being so in tone with what was going on to be able to reach it, you may have released a little urine. This though would not be uncommon I would think. I have had numerous Gspot Os but to answer your question it shouldnt smell like urine, but when you are soo relaxed and into what is going on a little could come out. Not a big deal also there is a great article that Mikayla wrote here is the link on Gspot Os.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...spot_orgasm.htm

Hope this all helped answered your question a little.

Have fun and Happy playing! Congratulations on reaching that gspot O.

Usually, there is little to no smell with that sort of ejaculation. However, if you do have a bit of urine in you, and your g-spot is right below your urethra, yes, you can accidently squirt a bit of urine in with it.

I would suggest that you go to the bathroom before intercourse, especially if you know you're going to try for the g-spot orgasm. Congrats on reaching the G-O!!

• Members

It could happen, but from what I understand and experienced mine have no scent just alot of fluid. I make sure I hit the bathroom before bed anyways. Make sure you bring a towel or two and just relax and enjoy.

I seem to be a really wet gspotter, and at first it shocked me, now it's just part of the routine and we expect it to happen.

Gspot orgasms feel so much more intense. Especially combined with clitoral stimulation. What I have noticed is I can have both usually the gspot before the clitoral and I can differentiate the feeling of them both, it's like they both build in tandem so for me it's a double orgasm and just physically wipes me out for about 45 minutes after. They are just that intense for me.