Official Community Forums Home

Help Please

hoosierdaddy

• Members

I have had this for years but now im wondering is it just me...i was married 4 7 years and ive been very dissapointed in my preformance...i get firm erections and can keep them for long periods of time but when it comes to the act i cant last 5 or 10 min. before i climax and then im unable to keep it going...ive tried lots of things...play 4 hours getting right into it different positions and so on... my length is not huge about 5 in or so and i feel like i let the other person down

1) Is this normal.

2) any sugestions would be helpfull

3) i have read about desencatizing loations but been reluctant to try... should i ?

i want to give the woman in my bed the maximum pleasure and i feel i dont do that

help please

• Members
I have had this for years but now im wondering is it just me...i was married 4 7 years and ive been very dissapointed in my preformance...i get firm erections and can keep them for long periods of time but when it comes to the act i cant last 5 or 10 min. before i climax and then im unable to keep it going...ive tried lots of things...play 4 hours getting right into it different positions and so on... my length is not huge about 5 in or so and i feel like i let the other person down

1) Is this normal.

2) any sugestions would be helpfull

3) i have read about desencatizing loations but been reluctant to try... should i ?

i want to give the woman in my bed the maximum pleasure and i feel i dont do that

help please

Howdy Hoosierdaddy,

I just noticed your post and saw that no one responded to it. Figure I would for what its worth. I have been married for 10 years. When there has been some teasing/waiting etc. for a while, I will blow my load a like texas thunderstorm in about 5-10 minutes, just like you. If for some reason the excitement level or anticipation build up is not there then I can go for a long time, or until my sweetie asks "are you done yet?" It reality it is a catch 22, when I do see my wife orgasm I could almost orgasm as well without further stimulus. A horny woman makes a hornier man. Being sort of goal oriented, I kinda figure the best way to go is put every sort of toy on the wife that she can handle...you sorta have to be the master tool handler...and when she has had her share let her accept yours. This is sort of my unsophisticated way of dealing with the typical differences between male/female sexuality. I have heard that there is a babe therapist in Miami who "works" with guys like me, getting me to last longer or not cum at all, costs about $400 per hour. We'll see.

jhard