Official Community Forums Home

Matador - Silicone Beaded Erection Enhancer

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

SE1818-25-3main.jpg

What can I say about this product? Ummm, it didn't work...at all....for ME! First, the idea of this little couple's arouser is very clever. It looks like a little bull head with horns, a round body (the cock ring) and a long tail (the beaded anal beads). It is adorable - both my wife and I thought so. However, one quick inspection of this toy I became very suspicious about it. It is made of silicone, which is very nice, hypoallergenic and safe to use, BUT not too stretchy. This is a problem with a cock ring. Cock rings have to be snug, but should NEVER be tight. I could tell just by placing 2 of my fingers inside this ring that it would be way too tight for my cock - and I was right.

However, in the spirit of a good reviewer, I took the bull by the horns (so to speak) and decided to give this item a try. We inserted the batteries (included) intot he bullet and placed it though the bull's ring. Then, Mikayla and I got primed and ready with hot foreplay and brought out the bull. I have two words: HELL NO! Even trying to get this cock ring over my cock was majorly painful! Way too small, tight and unstretchy. My powerful hard on depleted into nothingness in no time flat. Sorry guys, couldn't take the brunt on this one!

I was intrigued by it, as the anal bead tail looked interesting, but if I couldn't get the ring over my cock I couldn't figure out if the anal beads would work! I will say that the little bullet is fine all by itself - but who is going to buy a cock ring just for a good bullet? I can also say that when I placed the bull over my fingers, and then used my fingers on Mikayla, the little bull vibrated her clit quite well. So, if your pecker is less than 2 fingers wide - this toy is JUST for YOU!

One a scale of 1-5 I would have to give this toy a -1 for simple stupidity. I would give it a 5 for 'cute' appeal though! However, a good erection enhancer should be more than cute - and it definitely shouldn't squeeze the life out of your pecker!

If you REALLY want to....

So, when inserted, does that mean you're full of BULL??? :lol::P