Official Community Forums Home

Help Me Improve My Sexual Life!

I am in love with a girl & she loves me too but it's been 1 year of relationship that we haven't had real sex. She just fore played with me & used to stop there. I think she was scared of having sex. I had tried several times to ask her as to why she doesn't do it but she was unable to give a concrete answer. But to my luck stars she did have sex with me and there was a problem of premature ejaculation. I have had sex earlier a few times but this sort of problem never aroused …….I think this was the first time with her...so!!!..Please let me know any good ways or material which can make me more known to having good sex and being comfortable with it.

• Members

Like ThorsNymph suggested, great lovers aren't born, they're made. You need to arm yourself with the power of knowledge. A few tips for you to help get you started as you start to read up in the sex education section.

Foreplay usually means longer play. Don't just play minutes before sex but make it hours long whether it be verbal flirting, touching, or whatnot. Remember that your fingers and tongue are far more versatile than your penis will ever be.

If you need to last longer, try masturbating or let her get you off before hand and then when you're able to get hard again, try having sex. Usually round two lasts a bit longer. You can also back down before you get to that point of no return to help train yourself to last longer. Have PiV intercourse as long as you safely can before you can't stop yourself from cumming and then pull out and concentrate on pleasuring her with your tongue or fingers. When you've calmed down a bit, start with PiV intercourse again.

Hope this helps.

Randy.

• Members

There are numerous articles and educational information here. On the top of the screen is the Sex Ed tap, browse and read away. Along with alot of information on the forum here to explore also. Also communication is a wonderful and powerful tool when it comes to sex. ;)

This is a simple situation. The main thing is that you need to know to control your orgasm and you also have to understand the ways of enjoying sex.Since you mentioned that this was not the first sex you had then it must be certainly the complexity of having sex with the girl you were longing to have and when you finally got it you blew it up. I know a good material that can help you to improve sexual life . Just try it and you will thank me later.

Enjoy!!!